Chapter 15 - Remus

Hello everyone! Just a pre-authors's note! I just wanted to let you know, thank you for the feedback! I finally got antidepressants, but they'll take a little while to work, so bear with me! I just wanted to say, thank you thank you thank you so much to those who have given me so much feedback! I love you guys! With your comments, they give me inspiration to work on the chapter, so the more feedback and encouragement, the faster the chapters get out! Thank you so much for reading my story - we still have a long ways to go! Join me in the rest of Harry's adventure! Thank you so much!! ❤❤❤❤

(P.S. I'm so sorry for the wait. T.T I've made this chapter extra long as an apology.)

-0-0-0-0-

Harry got up, yawning tiredly.

It had been weeks since his meet with Sirius, and he wanted to see him again. He wanted to know more about him.

Harry stumbled out into the living room, crawling into a chair near the fire that was seemingly always lit.

He wrapped his large fluffy blanket around himself and watched the flames as thoughts raced through his head.

His eyes drooped a little, but snapped right back open as Snape sat beside him, toussling his hair a little.

"Why do you always insist on waking up so early?" He asks quietly with a yawn as Harry looks over to him.

Harry shrugs a little, looking down. "My dreams wake me up.."

Severus watches him with concern, gaining his attention before speaking. "Nightmares?"

"No.. Well, kind of yeah.." Harry mumbles.

"Do you wish to talk about it?" Snape asks and Harry shakes his head a little. "Not really..."

Severus nods in understanding, and everything is quiet for a moment.

"Dad..?"

Snape looks down at Harry. "Yes?"

"Dumbledore and Voldemort were doing some sort of wordless magic... They weren't talking but they were still doing magic.. Do you know how they do that..?"

Severus looks thoughtful. "Hm... Well, I am not entirely positive. You would have to ask Albus yourself. Perhaps he could teach you."

Harry looks surprised, and he stands up on his knees, watching Snape with excitement. "Really? Do you really think he would?"

Severus shrugs a little. "Perhaps. You have potential. It would not surprise me if you were able to do such an advanced thing at your age."

Harry grins and hops off of the couch, grabbing his stuffed wolf-dog thing called Padfoot. "Let's go ask him!"

"Not so early." Severus says. "Perhaps after breakfast."

Harry nods, smiling in understanding. "Okay!"

A little while later, Harry and Snape headed to breakfast, Harry deciding to sit beside Draco and Hermione rather than between Lupin and Severus.

"Where were you during the war, Potter?" Draco heard Ron snap from down the Gryffindor table, and quickly retorted for him, "Where were you Weasley? Hiding like a baby with the first years I suspect!"