The Birds and The Bees

Hey guys, I thought I'd if you guys liked this book you might be interested in some of my others. This is by no means forcing you to go read them, or anything of the like, but maybe you'll see a cover or description you like and will go and check them out! 

Last One Standing

(Teen Fiction, Romance, Brothers)

"In a house full of eight, disgusting, inconsiderate, illogical, and inconvincibly  stupid older brothers, what's one more?"    ***  Alex has eight older brothers

"In a house full of eight, disgusting, inconsiderate, illogical, and inconvincibly stupid older brothers, what's one more?"
*** Alex has eight older brothers. One set of triplets, two sets of twins, and one as much of an outcast in the family as she is.
When one of her brother's best friends moves in for the summer, Alex blows it off. He's just another one of her brothers, right? Determined to help Alex become the girl that is buried deep down, Alex starts to realize that even a tomboy needs to have a little girl time once and a while.
Wrong. https://www.wattpad.com/story/109866552-last-one-standing-wattys2017

If you're looking for a good completed Teen Fiction that needs only a minor amount of tweaking, Last One Standing is my first recomendation

*************

Saving Gracie

(Teen Fiction, Romance, Cancer, Bucketlist, etc)

How can you live if you don't know how?        Gracie has lived her entire life in and out of the hospital; leukemia being closer to her than most people in her family

Gracie has lived her entire life in and out of the hospital; leukemia being closer to her than most people in her family. With her dad as her rock, she has been trying to escape the pain for as long as she can remember.
When by some miracle she gets cured, Gracie is faced with stepping into a life like nothing she's ever known before.
One involving a certain irritating and obnoxious next door neighbor, living with siblings, a bucket list, loner, and her nine uncles.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/115495845-saving-gracie-wattys2017

If you're looking for a heartfelt, realistic teen fiction, Saving Gracie would be my recommendation