Friendship?

"Y/N-Chan, Have you considered getting any friends?" Honey asked, stuffing his face with chocolate chip pancakes. "Why? People suck. Especially boys." I yawned while making his chocolate chip pancakes, it's better than letting him have straight up sweets. 

"Not everyone! What about Haruhi? Please just spend the day with her?" "Okay, okay. If Mori-Senpai is chill with her then I will." "Yay! I'll call her!" "Ugh. Is this really how I'm going to spend this morning?" I thought aloud. "Doing what?" Mori asked. "Hanging with Haruhi." "She's good." He said walking away. 

Mmk then I guess I am spending the day with her. I run upstairs and put on my outfit, skinny black jeans, a blue jacket, and a white spaghetti stripe top. 

"Good news! She can hang all day! I gave her your number so she can text where she lives so you can pick her up." Honey laughed. "Great! I'll go pick her up now!"

 ___

Her eyes widen as I pulled up on my motorcycle. "What never seen a motorcycle?" I laughed. "Is it safe?" She questioned. "Yeah don't worry. I aced my driver's test with flying colors. Now let's go, I have the day planned." I handed her the other helmet and told her to hold on tight. Boy, did she hold on tight! I drove to the nearest arcade and I paid for 50 coins each. Every game was 1 coin each so we got a good deal. "Wow! I have never seen such a fancy arcade before!" She said in awe. "What should we do first?!" She asked with begging eyes. 

"How about 'Dance City Competition'?" I pointed to the empty spot with the two dance panels. "I-I don't know how to play." "That's okay! There's a tutorial! C'mon" I say grabbing her sleeve. "Okay, Whoa!" She yelled excitedly. 

After the game, we moved on to various games, like the claw, she attempted it a few times but failed. "Let me get a try at this baby," She moved aside, "Which one did you want?" "The Fancy Tuna Pillow!" "What? You mean Sushi? Have you tried it before?" I ask while, mastering the claw. "No, but the boys use it against me a lot!" "Got it!" I handed her the pillow and we jumped up and down celebrating the victory. 

Once we finished spending all of our coins, I took her to the back of the building and we went and played laser tag and I beat everyone and Haruhi ended in the last place but she beat my ass in golf carting. We laughed so hard. I think I should give her a chance. Open my world and be friends with her.