Valetines

"(Nickname-chan)!! Who are you giving chocolates to?" Honey-senpai cheered.
"Nobody. Valentines is so stupid! Cheesy, useless, and dumb. Its just a wimp way to say 'I love you, if you gonna say it then say it."
*To The Host Club~*
As me and Honey-senpai walked up to the door, I noticed a poster that said 'Valentines special- Girl hosts!'
I feel bad for the poor unsuspecting girl.
.
.
.
'Special Kenka Ai, Okada Chi, and Y/N L/N.'
"Um, N to the o to the NO NO fuck that! No!" I stomped off but Honey-senpai grabbed my sleeve, "please?"
"HM" I grunted
"Please?! I signed you up! Isn't that great? Plus you get free food!"

"Ugh! Fine. Only for you and the food."

 As I walked in, two pairs of hands throw me into the dressing room. "What the hell?!" "Change into this"

Kaoru, Hikaru. Their voices smooth like butter. I look around to see a slutty uniform! The hell, I'm not a prostitute! (Pic).
"How about I stick this uniform up your ass." "How about we go in and change you?"
". . . fine"
.
.
.
"Hi, would you like to sit? I don't think your stubby legs can take standing any longer." I smiled at the guest.
"Yes. Omg, she's tsundere so cute." He whispered the last part to his friend.
"Okay right away follow me. Follow me I wouldn't want you dying of low blood sugar."
I walked down the carpet leading them to a table.
Walking, walking, trip! I fell and my dress flew up, while I faceplanted.
I turned to see a blushing host club. "What the hell! What are you looking at!" A moment of silence rushed by. "Red card! Strawberry panties, strawberry panties, Straw, berry, pant, ies." Hikaru and Kaoru say wiggling back in and forth.
I blushed, like a lot. "Oh. My. God" I grabbed a pole and started chasing them around. I raised the pole when someone grabbed my wrist from behind. I turned around to see Hikaru.
"Back up before I hurt you."
"Why would I do that?" He asked.

BAM, I kicked him the gut and picked him up by the collar, "Whatever happened in middle school, it's not me anymore. So don't try to become my friend, Karou and tell Hikaru to leave me alone too." I whispered, purposely getting his name wrong. He looked shocked, then pouted and looked away. 

I would never admit this but deep in my heart. It hurt like hell. 

____________