Chapter 36: All Falls Down

Start from the beginning

5.....

Nyesha was almost in front of the net

4......

Nyesha did an ankle breaker crossover

3....

With the open space Nyesha jumped

2.....

Grabbed onto the net

1....

Slammed the ball into the net

Beeeeeeeeep......

The game was over and the score was 52-50. Everyone cheered and the scouts that were out there were watching Nyesha intensively as jumped off the net she was previously swinging on.

Nyesha's POV

Team: we won, we won, we, we, we won

Coach: who won?

Team: WE WON

Coach: who won?

Team: WE WON

Coach: who won?

Team: WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed as my team ran off into the change room. We won. Diamond, Chase and Dustin ran up to me and gave me congrats then we all went over to Nia and did the same.

Nia: so what we gonna do know?

Diamond: Well there having an after party

Chase: We should go

Dustin: True

Me: When does it start?

Nia: 8

Me: alright, i guess we going

***

I looked into the mirror and applied my lip gloss while looking of my outfit. I was wearing my Blue lace back undershirt, Black jeggings, Black Air Jordan 13 and for accessories i was wearing my gold hoop earrings and i had my blue purse. When i was finished up i got into my car and drove to the party. When i entered the party immediately the sent of weed and achool filled my nose. As i walked around, i found a bar.

(Flashback)

2 girls challenged me and Diamond to a dance battle. After about three songs I got kinda tired so I asked cece to take my spot as I got something to drink.

Bartender: Drink?

Nyesha: Surprise me

He handed me a drink and I as I drank it I felt a burning feeling in the back of my neck.. Vodka. I took at least 5 shots before I started feeling loopy. I went back to the dance floor and started dancing to the song: Drop That Nae Nae. When they played Table Dancer, I got on top of a table and of course started dancing, guys were handing me money, but I don't know why. I started to hear Dustin and Diamond calling me but I was to drunk to think. All I knew was that I was having fun.

(Flashback over)

Shaking the memory out of my head, i went over to the bar and ordered a ginger ale. No more drinking for me. I watched as Diamond and Chase danced on the dance floor to Grind on me. I was turning around to order another ginger ale when Dustin grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the dance floor

Chase's POV

Me and Diamond were on the dance floor having a good time when she had to go to the bathroom. We made a plan for when she's done to meet me at the bar. I sat at the bar and bought us both Ice tea's when Janice came over to me with tear stains on her face.