“Hit F12, and… bingo!” I muttered, sitting at the administrating computer in the principal’s office.

Now I just have to change the D to a B…

“Done!” I said. Shit, too loud! I looked around for teachers, but everyone else was still no-where to be seen.

“Hey bitch, you stole my idea!” a male voice yelled at me from behind. I spun around and raised my eyebrows at the boy in front of me.

“You snooze, you lose wanker.”

 He rolled his eyes and scoffed, suddenly taking interest in my appearance; looking me up and down.

“Like what you see, small fry?” I smirked.

“You wish, fluff ball.” He said- referring to my short curly hair and narrowing his eyes. I scoffed.

 “Is that the worst you’ve got? You must be a newbie to this game.”

“Nope. I see you’re a poser though.” I checked him out.

“Hmm… you pass- for now”

“So this was a test now?”

“Do you want me to re-consider my verdict?”

“You think I care?”

I narrowed my eyes, listening around me. Teachers- shit…

I smirked evilly and pushed past the boy roughly, sprinting away.

“Mr Montgomery! What are you doing here?” A teacher yelled at the boy.

Montgomery… think Fee think! I thought back to a week or so ago when I hacked the school’s enrolments for this year. Montgomery… Drew! That’s his name. Looks like I’ve got competition this year.

I smiled, my plan for the year’s pranks coming together in front of my eyes.

Perfect.

“So that’s what I was doing at lunch and just to let you know… Drew is HOT!! Like the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen.”

sara's pov 

“You do know this is not going to end well.” I was kind of hoping that she would just leave it and ignore the guy to prevent any trouble but at the same time I wanted them to get together. It seems like he makes her happy and God knows that she deserves it. She just smiled and walked out of the room.

Great this is going to be fun.

Connie’s pov

Ahhh, finally it's Saturday. There's nothing like sitting in front of my computer for five hours on tumblr and checking all my Justin Bieber news sites while having your music playing really loud in your room. Although I was having a pretty chilled time, it was going so slowly.

Later tonight I'm going on my first date with Justin and I finally get to see him outside of school. Thank God my friends got over the little scene we created the first day. Now we're closer then ever and our group has extended to almost double the amount of people. It’s only been a few days but we’ve already made some memories I know we’ll always remember.