4; Meet the maid

...
Jongdae was done showering and he felt a lot more relaxed.He wrapped one towel around the waist while drying his wet blonde hair with another towel.

He sang some sad melodies,but that didn't help his sad mood.He opened the door and screamed at the unexpected man who was cleaning his room.

"Wow you have a good voice.Are you a singer or something like that?",a man with a uniform asked.

"W-Who are you and why are you in my room?Don't you know how to knock?" Jongdae forgot the fact that he is standing half naked and wet in front of a stranger.

"I'm a 'male maid'.Byun Baekhyun,Chanyeol's boyfriend sent me here to clean your room," male maid threw some glances at Jongdae's body.

"Boyfriend?" Jongdae's jaw dropped.

"Yes his boyf-...Oh god.Don't tell me that you're homophobic or some shit like that" brown haired boy rolled his eyes.

"No,no,no!I'm not.I'm just surprised.." Jongdae wiped off water droplets from his forehead.

"You didn't notice their sexual tension huh?ㅋㅋㅋ" male laughed "Oh sorry I'm so rude.My name is Kim Minseok,at your service" he bowed and smiled.

Jongdae was amused.Minseok looked funny and interesting to talk to.And he looked handsome too.Maybe Jongdae is glad that he caught this man in his room.

"I'm Kim Jongdae,nice to meet you" Jongdae bowed.

"I'm sorry for coming here without letting you know first Jongdae" Minseok smiled sadly.

"I hope you will enjoy here as much as you can.I'll go now.If you need any kind of help let me know" Minseok winked and gave Jongdae a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

"Thank you so much.I'll call you" before Jongdae's words came to his brain,blush already got all over his face.

"Uuuu mister Kim Jongdae!That was hot.See ya soon then" Minseok left blonde boy's room like a butterfly and suddenly,Jongdae felt kinda lonely.

Room was too quiet to handle.He quickly put his clothes on and threw himself on his bed.

•••
Minseok was in his room,when Baekhyun almost crushed the door.

"Talk!He is hot right?" Baekhyun squealed.

"Damn right he is.But it looks like he's homophobic tho" Minseok said.

"Oh,really?Too bad.." Baekhyun sighed.

"I don't care.I don't blame him" Minseok shrugged.

"Shut up.It bothers you" Baekhyun winked.

"Baekhyun,i have a boyfriend.Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that i will break up with him okay?" Minseok looked at the small boy.

"I know..I'm sorry,i just feel like something isn't right with that Luhan guy.Please be safe" Baekhyun lowered his voice.

"I'm sorry if he is making you think that but the important part is that I'm happy with him and as my best friend,you should be happy too" Minseok smiled.

"Well,as long as he's treating your unholy hole right,I'm happy" Baekhyun laughed on what Minseok rolled his eyes.

"I have to go now.We should take that Jongdae out for a dinner tomorrow.To show him our city and find out if he's really homophobic" Baekhyun said and went to the door "Goodnight,see ya tomorrow".

"Goodnight Baekhyunee" Minseok said and snuggled between his sheets.

Minseok is 28 year old man.He is working here in Baekhyun and Chanyeol's hotel as a maid temporarily and at the same time at another company.

His boyfriend Luhan is always on some business trips,so he isn't at their home very often.That's why Minseok is here at his friend's hotel.

He doesn't like being alone.In fact,he hates being alone.

Then,the idea came to his mind.

...
——————
안녕👋🏼
New part is here.I don't know why I'm uploading so fast but for my future readers here you go.
There,you've now met our maid Kim Minseok.You will meet him even better in the following chapters.
I hope y'all enjoyed and until the next time; stay happy and spread Xiuchen love🌠
Bye💕