Me: "You've gotten better young lord, but do try and remember that your right leg is-" I tried telling him, only for him to be cut off.

(Y/n): "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! And I know! I know! I know! Jeez, I don't need to be reminded that every single day." he told me.

He crossed his arms and looked away pouting. I honestly see why the Lord and Lady worry for him, he acts more like a girl than a actual boy at times. He even started allowing his hair to grow out last year and it had already reached his shoulders. Hell, even with all the training I gave him, his body still looks more feminine than manly somehow.

The young lord is the perfect example of a Wurzel. His hair is a beautiful shade of (H/c), his skin is a beautiful shade of (S/c) and his green eyes rival those of a jade. Most people often compare those in the Wurzel family to the gods and goddesses because of their beauty. But young lady Sonia and Lord Wurzel aren't as lucky.

For Lord Wurzel, he was simply married into the family, he would obviously not have the traits of a Wurzel. But young lady Sonia only has the skin and eyes of a Wurzel, sadly not the (H/c) hair. The very thing that the Wurzel is well known. Instead, she has Lord Wurzel's black hair.

But even with these difference between the two siblings, people would expect that young lady Sonia would hate her brother. No one would blame her either, her older brother was very talented compared to her. But to everyone's surprise, there isn't anything other than love between the two. People even though that the siblings were actually engaged by how closed they seemed.

They would go everywhere together all while holding hands, talk to one another till the sun sets, bathe together and wash each other, and they would sleep in the same bed with one another. This soon became too much for the Lord and Lady and they had the siblings separated.

The young lord (Y/n) would stay with Lady Wurzel and the young lady Sonia would stay with Lord Wurzel in two different estates. Lord Wurzel estate would be at the heart of Wall Sina. In the capital near the other noble families for business and politics. Lady Wurzel estate would be in an open field at a mansion located in the Northern part of Wall Sina. To keep (Y/n) away from the public and nobles eyes.

The young lord and young lady were against this, but their parents word was final and they were forced away from another. I stayed with young lord (Y/n), since he was the heir to the family. He even wanted me to teach him how to fight with a sword because he believed that knights are the symbol of peace. So I started training him.

Me: "We wouldn't have to keep reminding you everyday if it wasn't the fact that you trip everyday." I pointed out to him making him turn red in embarrassment.

(Y/n): "S-S-Shut up up up! It not my fault I have a bad leg and it's my canes fault whenever I walk with it. I recently remake my cane into a hidden musket and with that I am always prepared if someone tries to attack me." he stated proudly.

Me: "But young lord, wouldn't remaking your cane still be your fault?" I asked him curiously.

He stopped pouting and crossing his arms. He grabbed his chin and began rubbing it, thinking about what I had said.

(Y/n): "......You're right right right. It is my fault." he told me while chuckling.

I sighed to his response, he always been easy-going when it came to things that weren't important...to him that is. I looked up to the sky to see that the sun was setting between the trees.

Me: "It appears we must leave now and head back to the estate young lord." I informed the young lord, making him groan in annoyance.

He doesn't like staying in the estate as much, he stated that it's lonely without young lady Sonia. He still hasn't forgiven his parents for separating him from his little sister.