chapter 17: jealous nandini

Mulai dari awal

Nandini: dekha nehi,kaise chipak rahi thi tumhare saath..

Manik look at her.. she was not happy about this phone number thing.. and looks like she was jealous.. so to make her more jealous manik said..

Manik: haa but jo bhi kaho,woh dono thi badi hot!!

Nandini's head snapped at him. She was jealous..

Nandini: umm itni.. itni bhi hot nehi thi dono..

Manik: really? Mujhe to kaafi hot lagi.. specially woh bijli.. sach much.. bijli girake chali gayi..

Nandini pout sadly.. manik try to hide his laugh..

Nandini: yeh koyi badi baat nehi hain.. ma... main bhi chahoon to unke jaisi hot ban sakti hoon..

Manik look at her.. manik know she is jealous,that why saying all this.. but he want to tease her about it..

Manik: really? I don't thing so.. matlab unke jaisi hot? Impossible!!

Nandini: i'm serious!! I can..

Manik: dekhte hain.. abhi chalo khana khate hain..

Saying this he dragged her from there,while nandini was still trying to make him believe that she can be hot too..

Soon everyones food were served.. malhotra and murthy family were enjoying there dinner.. it was a traditional indian wedding.. not very classy.. place was very Crowley..some guest were even fighting for food.. and manik was just laughing on them.
While rajeev was face palming himself in embarrassment..

After sometime,there was a dance performance by young girls.. nandini was there too.. she was like a background dancer. Lead dancer were very beautiful.. slim trim.. but that doesn't mean nandini was most bad looking.. she was average.. but for manik she was the highlight.. he was only looking at her... after dance performance end,nandini come back to her table.. everyone start praising her..

Anuraag: mera baccha! Kitna accha dance kiya.. hain na maa?

Dadi: haa bilkul..

Rajeev: sahi keh raha hain tumhara dad.. bohot accha kiya..

Nandini thanked them.. manik was quite.. just smiling at her.. she thought maybe he did not even saw her. Aur kaise dekhta,usse jeyada beautiful dancers thi waha.. she was not the best dancer.. rajeev and anuraag start going other side talking to gupta ji.. and dadi too goes from there for some gossip.. nandini was sitting quietly.. manik come near her and said excitedly

Manik: you danced really well.. i enjoyed very much..

Nandini smiled brightly..

Nandini: tumne dekha mujhe bhi?

Manik: of course.. i was looking at you only.. aur tumhara woh wala step,woh thumka.. it was awesome..

Nandini blushed..

Manik: i think your dance was the  best.

Nandini was enjoying manik's compliant..

Rajeev and anuraag were with some other guys.. those people were drinking desi daaru.. even forcing rajeev and anuraag to drink..

1st man: pijiye bhai sahab. Pijiye.. accha lagega..

Anuraag refused them but rajeev was confused..

Rajeev: anuraag ji,aap kya bolte ho? Piye kya?

Anuraag: nehi nehi bhai sahab. Maa aur Bacche hain saath main.. kya sochenge hamare bareme?

Rajeev: haaa woh to hain.. but thori to pee hi sakte hain. Pata to nehi chalega.. kya bolte hain?

Now anuraag also want to drink...

Anuraag: actually aap thik hi keh rahe hain.. bohot din ho gaye piye huye.. but thora sa..

Saying this they both start drinking. Not too much but in limit..

Pata hain aasha ji,aaj kal ki larkiya to baalik(adult) hone se pehle hi larko ke saath chakkar chalati hain. Woh varma ji ki beti to bin bihayi maa bangayi..

Dadi: kyaa? Hey bhagwaan.. kaise?

Aasha murthy waas sitting with her age group people..

1st women: ho gayi. Boyfriend leke ghumti thi.. aur ab dekho kya hogaya.

2nd women: asha ji main to kehti hoon aap apne poti (grand daughter) par nazar rakhiye.. kya pata uske saath bhi aisa kuch...

Dadi: nehi nehi.. meri poti to bohot he acchi hain.. koyi ashiq washiq nehi hain uska..

1st women: phir bhi dhyaan dijiyega..

Dadi: ha ha dungi..

Saying this she left from there... anuraag and rajeev also come back.. after the wedding,they left for there home..

PRECAP: MANAN ROMANCE!!

Done with this chapter!!

I know,not very interesting chapter.