Acceptance

Skye walked down the hallway that day of school. She reached her locker and noticed Max leaning against a locker for some girl, but it wasn't any other girl. It was Allison's locker.

Skye opened her locker and turned to watch the exchange. Max and Allison were smiling and laughing among each other. Skye grabbed her text book and pretended to act like she was okay with it.

She had a frown on her face as she shut her locker and lean her back against it. She watched as Max put his arm around Allison's shoulders and walk pass her.

Max waved at Skye. And Skye returned the wave to him. Allison only nodded at Skye, which in return, Skye just ignored her.

Skye sighs and watches the two walk off. It wasn't until she bumped into Phoebe, she realized how much she wasn't paying attention.

"You okay?" Phoebe asks.

Skye kept her frown, "Since when are Max and Allison dating?"

Phoebe looks from Skye to the pair together, "Since last night at family game night."

Skye frowns.

"You okay?" Phoebe asks.

Skye nods, "Peachy."

Phoebe watched Skye walk off.

-THUNDERMANS-

Skye was hanging outside in the courtyard during her free period, she got a message from an unknown source. But it didn't stop her from opening the email.

It turned out the email was from Dark Mayhem himself. Skye saw the Villain League stamp including in the online letter, and it was talking about potential for Skye in the future as a villain.

Skye glanced up to see Max and Allison a bit far off. Skye glanced back to the email and decided to read it.

'Skye,

It is I, Dark Mayhem. I have been watching your activity for a while now, but have had to keep it quiet since I don't want to risk the remaining villains to be caught by Thunder Girl and Tsuami. I see so much potential in your ability to become a villain, but it must be tested. If you are up to it, contact this email address in twenty-four hours.

Dark Mayhem'

Skye read over the short message but it didn't stop her from rereading it. Skye looked at it for a moment and then saw Max kiss Allison goodbye. He then watches Allison walk off. Max turned to see some dorks walking, he used his freeze breathe on it, then the two dorks slid and fell on the ground.

The dorks groaned and stumbled to escape the area. Skye watched Max write something down in a black journal. She and Max made eye contact and then he walked over to her.

"Hi," Max said.

"Hey," She said.

"You saw that?" He asks.

Skye nods, "Looks like you were contacted by Dark Mayhem, too."

"You were contacted by him as well?" Max asks.

He sits down next to her. Skye couldn't help but shut her laptop despite having nothing to hide from Max.

"Yeah, just got the email." Skye said.

Max smiles, "Good. I was contacted a few weeks ago." Max said.

Skye looks at him, "We can finally get our chance." She forced a smile.

Max nods.

Skye frowns, "So you and Allison."

Max nods with a smile that takes Skye back, "I was a bit shocked too but- I really care about her."