Happy Birthday Skye

It was a normal Tuesday morning, Skye walked downstairs to see her mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Dakota was washing off his plate when she came in.

"Morning," Skye said.

"Oh there she is," Debbie said.

A smirk left Skye's face.

"Better hurry you are running behind." Debbie sad.

Skye frowns, "Is there anything else you wanna say to me?"

Debbie looks at her daughter confused, "No why?"

Skye grabs her lunch money, "Like what today is?"

Debbie thought about it, "Oh yes. Today is the Tuesday that your father and I are giving a lecture to the future super heroes."

Skye frowns, "Never mind."

"What's her damage?" Dakota asks.

Debbie shrugs, "I don't know."

-THUNDERMANS-

Skye was at her locker, frowning as she grabbed her text book and slammed it shut. Max noticed this and walked over to his friend.

"Now what did that locker do to you?" Max asks.

Skye looks at her friend, "I'm not in the mood."

"Why? Today is your birthday, you should be excited." Max said.

Skye frowns, "I would be if anyone remembered it." She said.

"What? Everyone forgot?" Max asks.

Skye leaned against her locker, "Seems like it."

Max looks at her, "Well uh- we could always do something." Max said.

Skye looks at her friend, "Like a date? Sorry Thunderman, you're not my type." She said.

As she went to pass him, Max stopped her. This caught Skye a bit shocked. He had a smile, and he doesn't smile to just anyone.

"Look when I was eight, my parents completely forgot my birthday." Max said.

Skye looks at him, "How? You and Phoebe share a birthday." Skye asks.

Max frowns, "Believe me I still wonder."

Skye sighs, "Fine. I guess something is better than nothing." Skye said.

Max smirks, "Alright, I'll pick you up later."

Skye walks off with Max, however Phoebe pokes her head out. She hadn't heard all of it, well some of it mentioning about how Skye's parents forgot her birthday. Okay, she listened to all of it. Part of Phoebe didn't trust those two together after the prank thing.

But now Phoebe felt bad for Skye. Her mom, her dad, and her brother forgot her birthday.

-THUNDERMAN-

Phoebe caught up with Max in between one of their classes, it was one of a rare moment that Skye wasn't at his hip.

"Max," Phoebe said.

Max turns to her, "I didn't do it."

"What?" Phoebe asks.

"What? Nothing," He quickly said.

Phoebe shakes her head choosing to ignore that, "Never mind. I heard today is Skye's birthday and no one remembered. How about I help you throw her a party."

Max looks at his sister, "She isn't your friend."

"She isn't?" Phoebe asks.

Max shrugs, "I mean- Never mind. What are you thinking about?"