I Messed Up

Luke Benward is portraying Zane Wilde
Nick Robinson is portraying Newt Dennis

Skye walked the halls of Hiddenville High. She was known as a bad girl, not like serious bad girl, but has the same rep as Max. She strut the hallway, some guys looking at her and other girls rolling her eyes at her.

Skye reached her locker and opened it, she glanced to her right and notice Max chatting it up with some girls. Skye rolls her eyes and goes to get her books.

Then a guy leans against her locker, "Why hello. Skyler, right?" He asks.

Skye looks at the guy. He was taller than her, she knew him. He was on the football team. He is good friends with the quarterback.

Skye brushed her hair behind her ear, "It's Skye." She said looking at him, "What do you want?" She asks.

"Wow, do you even know who I am?" He asks.

"Zane Wilde, some football player." Skye said rolling her eyes.

"Some football player? Excuse me, do you even pay attention to our football team?" He asks.

Skye crossed her arms on her chest, "I am not my brother. I could care less about football." She said.

Zane smirks, "Wow, you're real honest, sweetie." He said.

Skye looks at him, "Don't call me, sweetie."

Skye goes to walk away but Zane stops her, he grabs her arm and spins her around to face him once again. Skye raised her eyebrow looking annoyed.

"Look," Zane said smiling, "There is this party and well- uh want to go with me as a date?"

Skye looks at him, "Why?"

"Because I think you're pretty." He said.

Skye rolls her eyes, "You don't even know me." She said.

Zane leans closer, "I'd like to."

Skye shakes her head, "No way."

Skye marched away, this left Zane angry. However, across the hall Newt and Skye's brother, Dakota saw the entire thing.

"Zane is not going to be happy with Skye," Newt said.

Dakota sighs, "This is going to be a pain."

Also, little did Dakota or Newt know Veronica and her group had watched that entire interaction. Veronica did not look pleased.

"She thinks she's too good for Zane," Veronica said, "I'll show her."

-THUNDERMANS-

Skye sat at her table with Max. He was raving on and on about Tara. He seemed to like her, which made Skye happy her friend has seem to found someone.

"So rumor is you were with Zane Wilde?" Max asks

Skye scoffs, "That idiot,"

Max looks at her, "Not your type?"

Skye nods, "Yeah."

Max smirks at her, "So what is your type?" He asks.

Skye smirks at Max, "Wouldn't you like to know," She then friendly shoved him.

The two shared laughs among each other. Max then nudged her to get her attention.

"But seriously, Skye. Isn't there a guy here at the school you really really like?" Max asks.

Skye looks at her friend, "Just one," She said.

Max looks at her shocked, "Really just one? He must be something." He said.