Going Wonkers

Max looks at Skye, "Hey so you have a date for the dance?"

Skye looks at her friend as they watched TV at his house. She reached into the bowl of popcorn on is lap.

"Why you asking me?" She asks.

Max shakes his head, about to say something but then entering was a very much in love Phoebe. She was holding a rose and sniffed it before looking at them.

"Hi," Phoebe said, "Look. Cole gave me this."

Max eyes his sister, "A dead flower."

Phoebe nods.

Max then added, "Well he's a keeper." He said in a joking manner.

Phoebe went to say something, but then Hank came running in. He was yelling saying how it's a family emergency. Barb comes downstairs with Nora and Billy. Both Max and Skye got up from the couch and Phoebe walked over.

"Should I go home?" Skye asks.

Barb turns to Skye, "Oh no dear," Barb said, "You're fine."

"The Achillies Comet is back!" Hank yells.

This seemed like a big deal because both Phoebe and Max did not like hearing that. Skye noticed how the younger siblings were just as confused.

"Uh, what comet?" Skye asks.

"The Achillies Comet, Skye. Weren't you listening?" Phoebe asks.

Skye rubbed her temples, "Yes, Phoebe. But why is it a big deal?"

"It's a comet the comes by Earth and messes with the magnetic field causing our powers to go wonkers." Hank said.

"What do you mean by wonkers?" Billy asks.

Just then Billy super speeds himself straight into the door, everyone reacted to that. Skye looks from the now getting up Billy then to Max.

"Oh now I see," Billy said.

Then Barb and Hank put Billy on the couch, but then tied him to the couch to keep him there. Billy did not seem thrilled what so ever.

Skye looks at Max, "So this comet is a big deal."

Max nods, "Yeah."

Phoebe turns to Skye, "Don't your powers get effected by it?" She asks.

Skye shakes her head, "Call me lucky but no it doesn't make me go crazy." Skye said.

As this continued, Skye noticed how the Thundermans went from a functioning superhero family to just crazy people with powers. So she excused herself to leave before she got killed in the cross fire.

-THUNDERMANS-

It was a bit later at the school dance. Skye had showed up, expecting Max to at least show himself. She was standing off against the wall, in her dress as she heard the music play.

Skye was wearing a dark blue dress with straps coming to her knees and blue converse. Skye crossed her arms on her chest as she looked around the dance, and it was at this moment she really didn't have any friends besides Max and Phoebe. Even her own brother was too involved with his own date.

Then she saw Cole come in with Phoebe and Max. Skye had a small smile appear on her face, so she walked over and then suddenly as she arrived she heard from Phoebe's mouth.

"I thought we were meeting at my house." Phoebe said.

Skye looks confused, "Huh?"

"You know cause we were double dating," Phoebe said.