Phoebe vs Max

Skye just had her photo taken, she steps aside. She was waiting for Max to show up. Going into the chair next was Cherry, the only friend Phoebe has.

"And smile," The photographer said.

Cherry holds her hands up, "Wait! Can you say something funny?"

The photographer looked annoyed, "I have a masters degree in fine arts and I take yearbook photos for a living." He said.

Cherry laughs then looks confused, "I don't get it," Which is when he took the photo.

"Next!" He yells.

Cherry gets up allowing someone else sit down, and that is when Phoebe came in. Cherry was raving about Phoebe's outfit. Skye rolls her eyes as she had her hands crossed on her chest.

Phoebe turns to Skye, "You already get your photo taken?"

Skye nods, "Yeah."

"So you never had school photos before?" Cherry asks.

Phoebe shrugs, "Sorta, more like in uniforms."

Cherry nods, "Ah like in private schools."

Skye looks from Cherry to Phoebe, "Go with that." She said.

"I just want picture day to be perfect," Phoebe said.

Then entering was Max, "Perfect, huh? You wanna try change to innocent and pretty?" Max asks.

Skye glanced at Max, the two shared smiles and that is when Dakota came over.

"Really Max, that is what you're wearing for picture day?" Dakota said, "Skye? I am not surprised."

Phoebe turns to Dakota smiling a silent thank you, "Seriously you have a stain on your shirt." She said to Max as he eat his burrito.

"I wear what I want." Max said.

"Next!" The photographer yells.

Phoebe gets over to the chair, she sits down with her smile on her face. Max steps forward a bit with a smirk on his face.

"Besides Phoebe, they won't be looking at me." Max said.

Phoebe glanced at her brother, "Why?"

"Because they'll be too busy looking at you." Max said.

Just then a ton of chocolate milk was dumped on Phoebe's head. Phoebe screams and the photographer takes the picture.

"Max!" Phoebe yells.

"Alright, next." The photographer said.

Phoebe looks at him, "Wait- Wait! Can I have a redo?" She asks.

The photographer sighs, "Fine. On three."

"Wait now?" Phoebe panicked.

Max smirks, "Don't forget to say cheese."

"Cheese," Phoebe said and a ton of cheese was dumped on Phoebe.

The photographer got that, Max and Skye laughed. Dakota and Cherry were not pleased by this. Dakota was being the man and walked over to help Phoebe.

"I am so sorry, Phoebe." Dakota said.

"It's okay," Phoebe said.

Skye turns to Max then to Dakota, "Careful, Kota. You wouldn't want to get messy too?"

Then a third bucket dumped glue followed by feathers on top of Dakota. Max began laughing with his partner in crime. The photographer snapped that. Dakota looked from his feathers on him to his sister.