Skyler Johnson

Skye sat in her bedroom, at her computer desk. She was writing for her English class, the topic was about her family. She hated it, and she was certain Max felt the same.

A knock at the door startled her, "Skye, you okay?"

It was her mom. Her mom began to enter the room with a glass of tea in her hand.

Skye turns to her mom, "Yeah working on homework."

"You doing homework?" Debbie seemed shocked.

Skye frowns, "I don't want to be in high school forever. I mean I want to get into Villain U." She said avoiding to look at her mom.

Debbie walked into the room, "You know how I feel about you saying you want to be villain, dear. Just admit its a phase."

Skye said nothing but looked at the computer screen.

Debbie sat on Skye's bed. Debbie looked around her angsty teenager's room. She had never been close with Skye since her daughter was eight, after that things began to strain between mother and daughter.

"I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I made." Debbie said.

Skye remain silent. She didn't want to face her mother, she knew her mother had the experience that Skye did not. But Skye knew her mom could never understand.

Within a few seconds, Skye heard her mom left without saying another word. Skye looked from her computer screen to the door. Her mom shut the door behind her, Skye turned back to her computer desk and off to the side Skye noticed an old family photo.

One dating back to when Skye was eight years old.

-THUNDERMANS-

Eight years ago at Metroburg, the Storm family were living normal lives. Captain Storm and Ice Queen had just returned from saving the day once again. The two happily married heroes entered their home to find it a mess.

Water was on the floor, and the pipes had broken. Then across the room, the couch was burnt slightly and there were burn marks on the walls.

"Oh great," Nate said.

Debbie turns to her husband, "I knew we should've hired that hero nanny."

Nate turns to his wife, "Next time."

Then like it was on cue, the two young kids came running in the house. Skye was chasing after her brother with flames in her hands, laughing and having fun. Whereas her nine year old brother was not having fun like his eight year old sister.

"Dakota!" Nate yells, "Skyler!"

Both kids stopped. Skye's flames vanished from her finger tips. Dakota turns to face his parents after glaring at his sister.

"I- I tried but she figured out how to shoot her flames. I tried to use my water ability to put out the flames but-," Dakota said.

Debbie turns to Skye, "Skyler? You thought it was funny chasing your brother with fire?"

Skye shrugs giggling.

Nate shakes his head, "No! No! You do not do that! And it is not funny!"

The smile left Skye's face. A frown was replaced. Dakota stood there a bit shocked that his father was as angry as he was at Skye.

"You could've hurt your brother or worst! Do you enjoy behaving like a villain, young lady?" Nate yells.

Debbie stepped in once she saw Skye's face, "Nate,"

Nate realized he maybe shouldn't have gotten so angry at his daughter, this ability is dangerous and she is still young so she doesn't know better. Tears began to leave Skye's face, she was shaking.