I saw the boys running towards me from the side mirror but I just drove off to the airport without looking back. (Literally because it's dangerous to look back while you're driving 😂)

It was cold in the airport but luckily I had already prepared before going to the boys' house. I waited and waited for hours but mother still hasn't come out yet.

"Excuse me miss, but can you please move, we're cleaning." A janitor came.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I'm waiting for my mother you see." I moved.

"Ok." He said not caring at all.

"It's this late already?" I sighed feeling tired looking at my phone that said '1:30a.m.'

"Eomma, why are you so late?" I mumbled. I fell asleep with a hole in my chest, feeling depressed with what Yoongi Oppa said.

"Eomma has to go now, you need to go back." A woman said.

"But mummy~" a little girl nagged.

"I'll be fine. Just go back with Jin Oppa. Mummy has something important and will leave for a few days. Don't worry about me." She said and disappeared. She vanished just like that?! Is she hoodinie?!

"Min Hye ah, Min Hye ah," a voice called out.

"Ugh" I slowly opened my eyes.

"Jin Oppa? Eomma asked me to follow you home." I smiled warmly not aware of what I just said since I just woke up from a weird dream.

"U-um~ ok?" He said.

"Can we go home now?" I asked. (I am really weird because when it's late at night and I am full of food, I would either act like I'm drunk or I would be cranky.... idk what's wrong with me 😂😂)

"Y-ya sure." We went into the car and I fell asleep.

"Yah! What's going on?!" I moved around uncomfortably. Still asleep.

"Aish, stop moving around. You're so heavy." A familiar sound said and threw me on a bed.

I opened my eyes and saw a room I didn't like. "I don't want to sleep here. It's cold and lonely." I said getting up, sitting on my bed.

"It's your home Min Hye." Jin said trying to tuck me in but being pushed away several times by me.

"I want to be with oppa." I said pouting like a little kid.

"Y-you want to be with o-oppa?!" His eyes widened.

"Take me home~" I pulled onto his leg while he tried to escape.

"Fine." He sighed and dragged me to the car.

"Min Hye, this is your room. Don't go into the other boys' room, got it?" He said showing me to my room.

"Yeah, yeah." I dragged my leg and went straight to my bed. He put my luggage next to the door and left.

Next Day

I felt a chill down my spine as something breathed heavily behind my ear. My eyes shot wide open immediately.

"W-what is this?!" I pushed him away from me separating ourselves from each other. Feeling scared, I slowly look down on my sheets to see whether I was wearing clothes cause it felt kinda chilly.