Chapter 16

There he was standing in white shirt, black jacked with blue shaded jeans. I had to admit, handsome Beast!

Completely ignoring his presence I sat on one of the couch reading fashion magazine which was lying on the table before I took it.

"I wanted to speak to you" he said looking at me.

I was surprised by his politeness but managed to keep my face neutral.
"About?" I asked stilling looking at the magazine.

"I spoke too much that day.. " he said still looking at me.

"Which day?" I asked, not meeting his eyes.

"I actually wanted to apologize" he said finally gaining my attention.

My eyes widened at his words. I literally pinched myself to check whether I was dreaming or not.

"What???" I exclaimed in shock. He did not reply anything but stared at my reaction.

"Did I hear you right? You said you wanted to APOLOGIZE!?" I said air quoting the word 'apologize'.

"Yeah go on. I'm listenin" I said now adjusting myself and listening to him carefully.

"I think I spoke too much that day.. "

"Yeah. Way too much" I said dramatically.

"So I wanted to apologize for that "

"It's fine" I wanted to say but was too selfish to hear a 'sorry' from him.

"I never heard a sorry coming" I said looking straight into his eyes.

He cleared his throat to speak but he couldn't utter a simple word 'sorry'. I guess he never apologized to anyone.

After don't know how long he never said anything and it was checking my patience.

"I.. I..... I'm.... I'm.. " he finally decided to utter and that's it. The next moment he got up and went outside the restaurant.

Jerk, could not even utter a simple word? It is clear that he have never apologized to any one. But he tried right? Should I feel privileged? Yeah right? Unless he is drunk. Omg! what if he is drunk? What-

My phone vibrated cutting me out of my thoughts. Surprisingly it was an unknown number.

"I'm waiting outside the restaurant. Make it fast" it read.

Oh my god! Was it the Beast? How the hell did he get my number?

I got outside to see who it was. And my guess was right. He was leaning on his precious Ashton Martin Vanquish priced 3.8 crore like a model.

He got inside the car on the driver's seat.

"Beast, doesn't even have slightest manners to open the car door" I muttered stamping my foot and got inside the car.

We drove off and there was a comfortable silence between us.

I extended my hand to on the music and he too. Our hands brushed and there were sparks ignited where our hands touched . His hands were so cold. We both pulled out our hands. What the hell was that??
I looked at him shocked. Seeing his face I could tell he felt it too.. I bet even he felt that spark thingy.

"Are you sure?" I asked mingling my eyebrows.

"About?" he asked gazed his eyes at the road.

"That you're a human and not a freaking vampire?!" I completed and burst out laughing. The look on his face was enough for make me laugh my ass off.

I actually love to piss him off. Especially when he gives me such wired expression. He didn't seem affected by my joke and managed to keep his face neutral. I tried to suppress my laughter by covering my mouth but few giggles made their way out.

"You were saying something" 

"What?" he asked like he never understood.

Jerk.." You were apologizing but in the middle you got up and ran away" I said looking out of the window.

"I did not run away.. I just came out to have some fresh Air" he said gritting his teeth.

"Oh, so you filled your lungs then can you make it fast?"

He heard it. I'm Damn sure but never cared to reply.

After that none of us spoke. It was more awkward than comfortable silence. Soon we reached our destination.

There were number of other people who had come for camping. I called Aarav, he said they went ahead and I had to come with Mr. Beast!
Wow! Today is going to turn out the worst day of my life.

The guide gave us instructions about the do's and don't's. I excitedly clapped my hands like small kid. The Beast managed to hide his smile but I noticed it.

We did trekking, zip lining, archery, shooting etc. We all made two teams and even played the dog and the bone game. I really enjoyed a lot.

We had our lunch at a dhaba and came back to the restaurant. I rushed to my room to take a quick shower because of the sweat.

I threw the clothes on the floor and stood under the cold shower. I relaxed a bit for few minutes as I was too tired running and jumping.

I wrapped a towel and got out of the bathroom. Changing into a white floral dress, I dried my hair and put on some mascara and a thin stroke of eyeliner. I smiled at my reflection.

"You look beautiful darling l" I said to myself and winked. I took my phone and other essentials things and headed out.

"Hey gal! Where were you?" I shouted when I saw Piya.

"Uh.. Sorry. You were sleeping so I did not wanted to disturb you" she said.

"It's fine.. " I said holding her hand and added "I won't eat you or maybe I'll keep it for next time"

She just chuckled and we both made our way down.