Bipolar Boy

Brains, Beauty and Braces

Chapter two ~ Bipolar Boy

_____________________________________________________________________________

NOT PROOF READ

AUTHORS NOTE: second chapter hope you like, read on and enjoy☺️

And sorry if it is too short.

Today was the second day of school and me and my bestie Ambrose still wasn't talking which meant I would be all alone but really I didn't feel angry anymore I just felt in need what we were arguing about didn't make sense to me. She called me a traitor because I was hanging around Lila but really I was just helping her with her cat fetus (weird name innit) and she got all mad saying I'm supposed to be a loyal good friend and I ditched her to go hang around some 9 year old girl, still it didn't make sense so I had come up with a conclusion in my head that Ambrose is a lesbian and has a secret girl crush on me dates guys to cover it up. You can call me crazy or whatever but my conclusion must be right because not really having that much friends........... Scratch that only having one friend in my life which is Ambrose I don't really know how girls behave except that they can get really bit*chy over nothing example Chloe but since I have no friends currently my task was to go and apologise to her, so we can be friends which is really simple NOT. Another thing about Ambrose is she holds a grudge if you offend her next time she'll start to judge you from your past and everything and that is why I really need to get my life together. I have always taught of those makeover things I see people do on telly from nerd to babe but nope I wasn't going to do it since I rather be a social outcast than be someone that fits me. So you see exactly the perfect reason to be friends with me however sometimes I have this reflection thing with my self and all I feel is guilt I used to best friends with Chloe then something terrible happened but I did the right thing for her except she brushed me up and made my whole life hell. One day I am going to box the three of them down just not right now........

"Anastasia, who are you talking to"

"No one mum!"

"Are you sure because I can hear voices from there"

"No really it's nothing"

(Mum whispers to herself) "I think I need to get her to a mental hospital"

Welps I got ready for school dressed up in my uniform, ate my breakfast and waited for my bus to come.

As I got on the bus the only thing on my mind was One direction and how I was going to win the tickets to see them only problem was I was not 18 yet. I swear girls who be crushing on celebrities know what I'm going through like why the hell do they have to be so much older than me I don't want to wait till I'm 20 to see them etc........

I'm starting to think I have a serious problem of talking to myself.

The bus had arrived at school and everyone was leaving the bus. As I was walking I mistakingly bump into this guy, he was different I could tell; he had dirty blond hair that was swished to the side, green eyes, light brown freckles across his nose and deep rose red lips, he was beautiful....

"Watch where you going ugly bit*ch"

Stunned in silence I picked up my books and went to my first class which was art I was early as usual everything around me I couldn't hear, I never really cared if anyone insulted me but when it came tithe way I looked it was really sensitive. I see the world in a different per-septic that people don't understand. I guises really this is just my life. The students that were in this class started coming in and that new guy to.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Cairo (si-ar-ro) he is a new student who just transferred from Italy, so everyone please welcome him"

Everyone:-"hi Cairo"

But really right now I couldn't care less who the hell he is, he comes to a new school and insults me before even knowing me. All that really mattered was me doing my art project. Mrs Wickham said we have to draw something creative about us and turn it into a work of art so really all I did that lesson was start my drawing while listening to One direction the only people who get me in this world.

Even after the class was done and I went to my remaining lessons when it was break or lunch time, I just came into the art class and pour all my feelings into the picture I was trying to sculpt with my mind especially since I had no one to talk to. When I was drawing I saw this Cairo dude walk into class he was a boss. He smiled at me but I just rolled my eyes and ignored his presence in this room. I swear the dude is bipolar one minute he rude next he trying to act nice. As I looked around the room I had noticed he was gone but for some reason I felt sad and I didn't like it, I'm not letting my guards down not like I had any either way. Well there my life all boring and nothing exciting........

______________________________________________________________________________

END OF SCHOOL