3. hey you got drugs?

Hey cunts I pulled an all nighter writing this so all three of you better fuckin like it.

Here's the playlist that is mentioned later in the chapter; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtXbyWJmtjPBZ1zMxVTbxAB0PDXo759ik

Alright, enjoy, sorry for any typos

I woke up to intense cramps in my stomach, and a pounding head. Great.

I stood up, stumbled back and fell onto the bed again. I sat up and faced the window, and George stirred behind me.

"What time is it?" He groaned.

"I don't.." My vision became obstructed by sparkling graininess, all different colors. "Geor—I can't s..." I fell backwards into him.

"Hey are you ???????????" I couldn't hear what he was saying, because my hearing became very fuzzy, and my ears were ringing like a train had just passed by. Heat began to radiate through out my body, my fingertips began to tingle. And then nothing.

My eyes were still closed, but I regained consciousness. I felt a wet cloth being held to my forehead, it was freezing.

"Please wake up, please wake up, don't be dead," I heard George whisper to himself.

"I'm okay," I said, opening my eyes and trying to sit up. He lifted the cloth away from my face, and threw it into the bathtub.

"No," he said, pushing me back down.  "When was the last time you ate?"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"It's fine, I just have low blood pressure, it's a side effect of my medication," I explained.

"I don't believe you." 

I got up and walked past him into the kitchen, reaching to the counter for my bag. It wasn't there. Where was it?

"Did you take my bag?" My head was beginning to hurt again, and the lightheadedness was returning quickly. I slowly went over to sit on the couch.  "This isn't funny George. Where is it?" I demanded. My fingers instinctively reached up to rub my temples. He didn't respond. "George, please?" A sigh escaped my lips. "Just give me the fucking pills."

I heard his steady footsteps approach me. They stopped in front of me.

"Please," I begged again. "Please just give them to me."

"So, you're an addict?" He accused.

"Yep, I'm a crackhead, now give me my pills." I jumped up and approached him.  We were face to face.

"I can't let you kill yourself like that."

"What the fuck! You aren't my dad, just give me the fucking drugs! I don't even know you!" 

He grabbed my wrist and lead me back over to the couch.

"Why do you take them? I really want to know," he inquired, searching my eyes for the answer.

"You know why. We talked about this last night, didn't we? I'm lonely. Like every other fucking person in this city. Lonely." I was growing angrier with every second that passed.

"You're not alone anymore," he grabbed my hand but I pulled away. "Please. For me, just don't take them today. Just one day."

"For you? I didn't even like you until last night!" Abruptly, I stood up again. "This is bullshit. I can't just stop taking them, I'll have a seizure. I'm on Wellbutrin and the benzo withdrawal will send me into an epileptic fit!"