24.

24 March 2016
9:30am

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

My job became easier than expected. I thought I needed to tell Dr Kang about my plan on treating me at my hotel room instead of in the hospital but now––I don't have to. He was desperate in wanting his dead wife and daughter to stop haunting him and had asked me what to do, knowing that I knew something.

Due to that, I told him that he needed to head to the hotel room 1044 where the tragic incident between him and his wife had happened, to apologise.

"And yes- I know you killed your wife," I uttered.

He immediately shushed me even though there was no one else in the ward.

"Please don't remind me again," he sighed.

Afterwards, he had to make up a story about bringing me somewhere for a treatment to the administration nurses before we left the ward I was in. He seated me on a wheelchair before bringing me to the carpark of the hospital. He then brought me towards a Mercedes Benz, a car that looked very familiar to me. I realised I had seen the same car in the visions shown to me by Hyerin, his daughter.

Dr Kang and I then sat inside the car before he revved its engine and drove off. On our way to the hotel, I turned to him to see that he was looking very anxious. His hands were shivering on the steering wheel as he drove the car down the street.

"You're scared, aren't you?" I broke the silence in the car.

He glanced over to me before looking back to the road, "I've always been- cause' they just keep haunting me."

"I sure know why they do," I spatted.

His eyebrows cocked into a frown hearing what I had said.

"I just couldn't accept the fact that Hyerin was killed, okay! All we wanted was to get breakfast and the next moment- she's dead..." He reasoned.

"And you had to kill your wife cause' of that?" I questioned.

He immediately slammed his fists on the steering wheel, startling me. I could somehow sense that he was fuming in rage as he started breathing heavily. Seeing this side of him, I knew instantly the reason why his wife is dead now.

He had anger management issues.

I just sat at my seat as he sped his way to the hotel. Just then, a ringtone of a phone could be heard in the car. I realised it was mine and quickly took it out from my pocket. It was a phone call from Jungkook.

"Hello?" I greeted as soon as I answered the call.

"Hey hyung, so what's the plan?" He asked me.

I realised I have not told my friends that Dr Kang and I were already on our way to the hotel. Instead of telling him about it on the phone, I told him that I would text instead since Dr Kang was just beside me. After I was done texting, I placed my phone away before looking to Dr Kang again.

"That was the reason why," he suddenly spoke.

I was confused with what he had just said.

"What?" I wanted him to explain.

"My anger- I can't seem to control it... That's the reason why my wife is dead," he said.

I thought so too.

24 March 2016
10:00am

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

"Taehyung's already on his way here- with Dr Kang..." I told J-Hope, my eyes were still widened.

Hearing what I had just said, J-Hope was taken aback too. Taehyung had somehow planned to bring Dr Kang to the spirits of his wife and daughter in room 1044 without informing us. I was a little worried since Mrs Kang and his daughter, Hyerin, were revengeful and might, I don't know––kill Dr Kang? I became restless thinking about that.

24 March 2016
10:15am

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

Dr Kang and I have finally reached the hotel and were currently at the carpark. He had turned off the engine of his car however, he just stayed still at his seat, not alighting. He had a blank look on his face but I could see that he was having many thoughts in his head.

"She won't forgive me," he mumbled.

I knew he was referring to his dead wife, Mrs Kang.

"You won't know for sure, right? Who knows- she might just forgive you," I said, sounding slightly uncertained.

"Forgive me for killing her? Does that even make any sense?" Dr Kang was bluntly sarcastic.

I sighed.

"So you want to back out now, huh."

Instead of responding, he pushed open the door of his car before stepping out, ignoring what I had said. He then headed to the boot of the car to get my wheelchair and seated me on it. Soon after, we went to the lifts before pressing for the tenth floor––the floor in which the incident that occurred two years ago had happened.

.