6.

21 March 2016
4:45am

•♛•
J-HOPE

"Hyung, hyung! Get up, get up!" I was shaken aggressively, causing me to have a sudden panic attack.

I sat up immediately, my heart pounding fast only to see Taehyung and Jungkook in front of me.

"Yah- What is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"We need to get out of here now!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling my arm.

"Huh- Why? It's just four thirty in the morning," I responded as I checked the time on the side table.

"Sooooo? It's not safe here!" He exclaimed again, sounding very troubled.

I sighed, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"What's wrong with you? I'm still tired, okay," I muttered before crashing down on my bed again.

I was too sleepy to care about his problems.

I'll just deal with what he wants later on or something.

I covered a pillow over my head and went back to sleep, ignoring his pestering.

21 March 2016
5:00am

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked Taehyung in whispers.

Since J-Hope still wanted to sleep, we knew we could not leave the place yet as we did not want to leave him behind.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I think we should wait till he gets up," Taehyung uttered.

I just nodded. As we sat at our own beds, we both realised that the disturbance had stopped and that somehow, the room became less chilly and eerie. It was like as if the unknown presence had gone away.

At the same time, our eyelids became heavy and slowly, they shut before we dozed off into a deep slumber.

21 March 2016
8:00am

•♛•
J-HOPE

Bright sun rays entered the room through the thin lining of the curtains as I sat up on my bed and did some stretching. I glanced over to Taehyung and Jungkook to see them still sleeping in their beds.

And I thought they wanted to leave this place.

I stood up and headed over to to them to wake them up, shaking their arms. As soon as they woke up, I skipped my way to the bathroom to take a bath. That was when I saw two bottles of shampoo and soap at the sink.

How did this get here?

"Tae, Jungkook, where did you guys get the soap and shampoo?" I asked as I stepped out the bathroom.

"Oh, the old lady from the lobby came by this morning and passed them to me," Taehyung responded in his sleepy, husky tone.

I thought for a minute and recalled that I did not actually had the chance to even ask the old lady for the toiletries since she was not at the counter.

Hmm... how strange.

I could not care less so I went back into the bathroom and took a shower.

After some time, we got ready to leave and packed our luggages before heading down to the lobby. The old lady greeted us at the counter where we checked out, giving us a warm smile.

"How was your night? Any––disturbances?" She asked, still smiling.

At that moment, I could see Taehyung and Jungkook getting slightly uneasy but I was not sure why though.

"I think it was okay. Thank you, by the way."

With that, we left the lobby and headed to our car parked at a parking lot. That was when I realised I had placed the car keys in a drawer at our motel room. I had to go back up to our room, borrowing the key to that room from the old lady again before entering.

I quickly grabbed the car keys in the drawer before leaving the room. As I headed over to the staircase, I saw a small girl sitting on the steps with her teddy bear on her lap. She had pigtails and was wearing a white dress with some red splatter-prints on it.

"Hello there," I greeted with a smile as I stood beside her.

She looked up to me before giving me a warm smile.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" I asked her, taking a seat next to her on the steps.

"I'm waiting for my parents. They went out to buy breakfast for us," she uttered in a soft, gentle voice.

"Oh, that's nice."

I looked to the teddy bear on her lap to see a red bow on one of its ear.

"Your teddy bear looks cute. What is her name?" I asked, touching the bow.

"I call her Mimi," she responded, giggling.

She then placed the teddy bear on my lap before looking up at me.

"Can you keep Mimi for me? I want her to be safe," she muttered.

I was confused.

"Safe from who?" I questioned, slightly concerned.

"Just help me keep it."

With that, she stood up and ran off into the corridor. She must have been some talented sprinter because when I looked to the corridor, she was no where in sight.