2.

20 March 2016
10:00pm

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

I remembered looking out of the window of our car to see dark forested areas outside. The moon was dimly lit in the night sky as we drove down a deserted road.

In the car however, was pretty noisy. Music was blaring loudly from the speakers as J-Hope and Taehyung karaoked along to the songs played. I ignored them though, leaning against the side of the car while touching my abdominal area.

I had been feeling like throwing up even before we left our house and the thing was––I had no idea why I was feeling this way. Realising my state, J-Hope turned off the stereo before taking a quick look at me at the backseat.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked from the wheel.

I shook my head.

"Nothing much, just a stomachache, I guess," I responded, still hugging my abdominal area.

He just nodded and continued driving.

The entire trip was pretty boring since the music was turned off and there was nothing much to see outside so I soon found myself falling into a deep slumber.

21 March 2016
12:00am

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

"Hey, hey, wake up. We're here," I heard a familiar voice as my shoulder was shaken lightly.

I opened my eyes to see some red neon lights through the window of the car before I pushed its door open. As I stepped out, I looked to the four-storey building in front of me to see a 'Motel' sign in red neon lighting. I looked to the dimly lit corridors of the building to see how deserted the place was.

"Why are we here?" I asked my hyung as I went towards them at the boot of the car.

They were taking out our luggages and placing them on the ground.

"It's just for the night. Busan is still a 4-hour ride away so I don't think I can stay awake for that long. I'm already getting sleepy," J-Hope responded before letting out a yawn.

"Unlike you, we were watching the road," Taehyung added sarcastically.

Right. I was sleeping at the backseat.

I gave a sheepish laugh before going over to the luggages. The three of us then dragged the luggages towards the main entrance of the motel before entering.

When we pushed the doors open, a ring from the bell on the doors could be heard. We expected to see someone at the counter in front of us however, there was no one there. In fact, the lobby was deserted as we scanned around. J-Hope went towards the counter and pressed a bell that could be found on it.

The sound from the bell echoed throughout the lobby as we waited for someone to attend to us.

"Hello? Anyone here? We need a room," J-Hope spoke aloud, pressing the bell a couple of times now.

Still, to no avail.

"Maybe we––"

"How may I help you?" Out of a sudden, a female voice could be heard.

We immediately turned our heads to see an old lady with greyish-white hair behind the counter. My heart skipped a beat seeing her sudden appearance.

When did she even––

"We need a room just for tonight," J-Hope responded the lady with a smile.

"Sure," she said, looking to J-Hope before looking at Taehyung and I, "A room for 3?"

"Yep, yep."

After checking in, she passed a key to J-Hope before leaving through an opening behind the counter, an opening which I assumed she had came out from awhile ago. J-Hope looked to the key in his hand before looking back up to Taehyung and I.

"Lucky number 666, here we come," he uttered before making a move towards the main entrance.