Lillianzel and Cinderrick

Lillian Linton has spent her whole life hiding from people who, according to her mother, wanted nothing but to shave her ten-foot long magical hair from her scalp and leave her as bald as a baby. Why, you ask? The answer's quite simple. Her bloody hair can heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, and bring back what once was theirs. Hence, her mother thought it'd be best if she was locked up in a tower in the middle of God-knows-where.

Lillian never asked for any of that crap.

It was the day before her birthday that she decided it was time. It was time to change the course of her life. It was time for a bloody revolution!

Lillian knew she was locked up for a reason but she was already nineteen and can fight very well to defend herself, thank you very much. All those days and nights spent on practicing self-defense using a pillow hung on the ceiling proved worth it.

She swung the knapsack over her shoulder wherein she packed the tiny amount of items she owned. Mainly, a boring old book about ventriloquis, an improvised knife made from wood, and a bloody comb because hair that long is not exactly convenient especially for when it is tangled.

Her mother, Mahulda Brank, had gone off to fetch ingredients for a soup that tasted like horse dung and provided as much nutrients as water in a bin found outside establishments - where horses drink. This provided Lillian the perfect opportunity to finally ditch the filthy tower through a single window that served as her only viewpoint of the outside. It was her only source of light, too.

She was already halfway through the window when she realized something.

The stupid tower was fifty-storeys tall!

Lillian was not stupid. Her ten-foot long hair would not even reach half of the tower's height.

So, as any sane person would do - she used the stairs.

Of course, the tower had stairs! How else would her mother be able to go up and down the establishment?

---

Rikkard Ambrose has spent his whole life enlarging his fortune. Or, at least, keeping his fortune greater than that of the scoundrel named Daniel Eugene Dalgliesh. His sworn enemy and step-brother.

His mother married twice. The first man being his father then the second being Daniel's. They were neither related by blood nor got along and his mother knew that quite well.

She was the only one who can maintain the peace and quiet whenever the two were ever found in the same room.

Then she caught the plague and was left to die in a cabin far from their house.

Rikkard, left in the care of a man who cared for him as much as he cared for a twig and an evil step-brother, went away to support himself before he ever got the chance to be called "Cinderrick".

It took approximately six years, five months, four days, three hours and two minutes for Rikkard to surpass Daniel's riches, and two months for him to notice.

So, now, Rikkard was on his way to his old house (house, not home) where Dalgliesh wanted to meet him.

He knew not why but the subtleness of request piqued his curiousity.

He should have known better than answer to any of Dalgliesh' requests. He really should have.

Rikkard only realized this upon arriving at the old house - where Dalgliesh stood, waiting, his pistol aimed directly at his so-called brother.

-----

Had to cut this short, sorry.

I had a lot of fun writing this especially since the latest chapter on Radish gave me STRONG Disney vibes XD don't really know why tho haha

Hope you liked it!

This is unedited and I haven't taken the time to reread and find mistakes so if you do, don't be afraid to point them out.

P.S. If you're a Radish reader, let's scream together!