Floating

I KNOW AND IM SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAINTING! (;・∀・) BUT! I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MY BEERIES! BECAUSE ITS WINTER! And theres snow outside my window.... But enjoy this chapter! Btw this chapter can have some swear words in it.

Bold=A/N

CROSS' DAMN P.O.V

i kept swimming towards them "why is this so difficult?!" I yelled as Nanna laughed and y/n grabbed Nanna's wrists and tugged her clothes "We need to go!" Y/n said and pulled Nanna with her "how can you guys be going faster then me?!" I yelled. Y/n just chuckled and Nanna floated faster while holding onto y/n's wrists. Soon a portal opened and Laura stuck her head out and without realization Nanna and y/n fell into there since it was right infront of them! "COME BACK!!" I screeched as i watched y/n wave goodbye and the portal closed "fuck.." I said and looked around in void.

YOUR P.O.V

"Yay! We lost him!" Nanna mumbled into the ground "yay!" I said as Laura just stared at Nanna, eyes filled with disappointment. Much. Nanna eventually lifted her head up from the from the ground "well were off again" laura said and dragged Nanna with her, with clara following close behind "bye...!" I said a little nervous, i waved goodbye "wait!" I yelled and clara turned her head towards us "what?" " Where you going?" Clara took a deep breath and answered "were-" "going back to a laboratory where they experiment on us..." Laura cut clara off or said "oh... Why woukd you like to go to such a place?" I asked "because thats where we belong sadly.." Clara said turning here head back and a black hole appeared. They walked in there.

"Now im all alone..."

I said to myself with a sigh. A sad one. 

"You'll never be!~"

I heard a voice sing. I instantly knew who it was. I swiftly turned my head over to the voice and there he was. The small fucker. Cross. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed only for no one to hear. "Oh come on darling!" He said with an attitude dripping with pure poison "you know if i cant have you" "..." I waited for him to say something. He stepped closer to me. And i backed away. "NO ONE CAN!" He said tackling me down on the cold and hard void floor (yes you were in the anti void. Just not the same one as ink or error) I struggled and tried to kick him. To get him off me. "I WOULD RATHER BE ALONE  THEN SEEING YOU!" I yelled kicking him off me and as fast as i could got up and ran away 'fuck... I cant open portals so i cant get back to my original AU and get my friends' i thought and started sprinting. "COME BACK, LOVE!!" I heard cross yell in a distance around 200 feet away from me. "OH NEVER WILL I EVER!!" I Said running again. I stopped after a minute or two to catch my breath.

-----------------------------—————————

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IM IN SCHOOL SO IT HAD TO NE SHORT!! Word count: 517

Bye toots~