escape plan and love marks (+ An about an egw book?)

AN! Okay so last chapter you met me laura and clara from my fandom called experiment gone wrong but for short egw, if you want me to write a story about egw where you go on adventure with me, clara and laura the comment please on the line under here

Yeah this line youre reading right now

But yeah more info will be exposed if you comment on the line above. NOW THE CHAAAAPTEER!~ )

YOUR P.O.V

"HOLY RAVIOLI!" Ut Nanna yelled as she held a hand on her chest "WHO ARE YOU!?!! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW Y/N?!?!" Ut Nanna started to yell at the other Nanna while i looked at cross that looked back at me. I could tell his expression said 'help me' or 'wth', but i shrugged it off until Ut Nanna grabbed onto me "LEAVE OUR BABY ALONE!" Ut Nanna yelled, as i facepalmed and it seems that The other weird versions of my friends had the same idea "okay listen here" The other Nanna finally spoke up "were not here to harm" The other Laura i think spoke"THEN TELL ME WHY Y/N HAD SUCH A HORRIFIED FACE WHEN WE ARRIVED!!??" Ut Nanna telled as ut Laura facepalmed and clara just walked away "youre too overprotective" Laura said "even more then clara!" laura said with a hint of annoyance "NO I AM NOT!" ut Nanna yelled as she wrapped her legs around me and wrapping her arms around my head and Nanna(egw) putted her hands up slowly backing away "calm down"

i pushed Ut Nanna off me and then right when i thought i was free cross grabbed onto me and bit me in the neck, i looked at my new friends and my other friends and mouthed the word 'help' as i felt his teeth in my neck sucking and biting harder. Before he finished Nanna(egw) slapped him in the face and grabbed me "holy" Nanna(egw) panted out and looked at cross who rubbed his cheek that was all red from Nanna(egw)s slap "okay you need to escape" Nanna said and rubbed her head  "wait where my ut friends?" i asked and looked at Nanna that laughed nervously and sratched her neck "i-i uuuhhhh kimda t-threw them b-back un there own A-Au...." she still laughed nervously "Nanna!!" i yelled and grabbed her shoulders "s-sorry that other me was a t-too big distraction..." she pouted as i letted go "are Laura and clara coming??" i asked and looked at Laura and clara who poked the half dead cross "how hard did you slap him?!" i yelled "a littl too hard.." she giggled with a nervouse smile. I sighed "but are they coming?" I asked again "Y-yeah about t-" Nanna got Interrupted by clara " we gotta take cross far away from you so me and laurs stay" clara said and laura nodded "fine" i walked and grabbed Nanna hard by the hand as i almost dragged her.

(sorry... Small chapter? Maybe.. Word count: 499 words)