Where still not safe

Y/N'S P.O.V

"hold on y/n!" Laura yelled as she jumped in the portal i looked at Nanna right before i got completely in the portal i saw a tear roll down her cheek and then the only thing i could here or see was an nice little garden that looked Japanese or Chinese like (and I'm just listening to harry potter hogwarts theme right now XDD) Nanna and Laura looked diffrent Laura had an red Japanese dress on with short sleves while Nanna had an blue Japanese dress with dark blue at the bottom going lighter until its on really light blue and long sleves "what and where is this?" I asked looking around amazed by the Japanese  or Chinese looking place "this is Nanna's AU Chinesetale" Laura said as she smiled "me and Laura is 2 of the elements. Lauras fire and I'm water" Nanna smiled "and we should be save her" I looked back and so Clara with an long dress with long sleves and it was an cool nature like green "I'm also an element I'm nature/earth" Clara smiled. I looked down at the ground and found out that were in an cute long dress "w-what?" I asked as I looked at Nanna then Clara and then the dress. It was yellow with long sleves and a nice orange I  the bottom, I sat up. "wanna take a look around???" Laura asked me as I nodded, I looked at Nanna she shrugged "I take that as I yes" Laura said as she dragged Nanna "HEY I HAVE LEGS!" Nanna complained "I Dont care!" I couldn't help myself so I started giggling And so did Clara "now lets go" I said.

CROSS' P.O.V

oh really now?? they think that theyre safe In Nanna's AU?? did they  forget the fact that I also can open portals? welp! theyre wrong and before tomorrow is done y/n will be mine! forever! AND EVER!!! i opened a portal to the universe called 'Chinese take and entered it, it was a ni e place but its not gonna be for very long. i walked around in 10 mins and finally i four 'them' and my furture girlfriend y/n. I sneaked up behind them Nannas ear flinched as she swiped her tail under my legs and i fell "LETS GO!" i heard Laura scream as i got up "go! go! GO GO GO GO!!" i heard y/n "why are you running Senpai??? don't you LOVE ME?!?!" i screamed of course she loves me shes just playing this silly game, right??

NANNA'S P.O.V

"I DONT GET IT HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!" i heard a very terrified y/n scream/question "I DONT KNOW!!" A also very terrified Laura said "NANNA I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE SAFE! YOU LIED!!" i heard y/n "i said i thought we will be safe!" i yelled

CROSS' P.O.V

i could hear all of them arguing "this is my chance" i whispered so only i could hear and no one else. i sneaked up behind y/n covering her mouth and started carrying her in bridal style while Nanna, Laura and Clara weren't looking. i started cutting in the AU and soon it will be destroyed but it will also destroy Clara, Laura and Nanna at the same time which I'm really happy/flattered about. I opened a portal and jumped through it with a terrified and cute y/n. I could hear her muffled screams "now you're mine forever" I whispered in her ear as she struggled and started screaming no and all of that other begging crap. "now Senpai that I own you then what about this?" I said and putted a leash on her "now everyone knows that someone owns you and soon ill probably also give you a, love mark" I giggled