The Real Deal (Part 1)

Previously

She can see it's temperature, and it is coming close by.

"Uh oh," she turns invisible, so she can find a way to stop this thing.

The monster attack but got MECH-X4.

"Seriously?" Ryan doesn't like it's tongue, so he pulls it to him and blast him off, and it exploded.
__________

Sapphire goes near to a river, and she is following the prints that the thing actually found them which made her curious. She isn't invisible.

"Hmm, if I follow these tracks, I can find where they hid Leo," she quickly uses her powers to find the tracks.

"Now, I have a rescue mission: find Leo," she follows the track, using her ability to fly.

Now

"Where is she?" Ryan ask the guys. Ryan looks around the woods and found her flying across the trees.

"Let's follow her. She might know where Leo is," Harris let Ryan know what they should do.

Ryan follows Sapphire.

Sapphire turns around and see them following her. She smiles.

She kept ongoing and find that there was a stopping point a few miles to the north. She sees the tracks but stopped where she is standing on.

"Hmm? Where could it be?" She looks around. The guys walk out of the MECH-X4 foot.

"Why would it stop here?" Ryan asks.

"Maybe someone created it here and left earlier," Harris guessed.

"Hope your right," Mark look around.

"Hey, look guys," Spyder notice something buried in the dirt but shows little parts of it.

The others gather around. Spyder use his hands to dig it out.

"What is it?" Teresa ask. She still have her cloak on.

Spyder show it to them. They look at it.

"It looks like some sort of camera device or some sort," Harris looks at it closely.

"Wait, let me check if it still works," Ryan uses his power to see if it is working or not

"Hm, I guess it's not working," Ryan doesn't see anything bad.

"Try and make it move," Teresa thought of something.

"Okay," Ryan uses his techno power again and see it does work.

It goes out of Spyder's hand to the ground.

"Woah, I guess it's one of their technology, but I think they left it or drop it," Mark looks at it in a different perspective.

"That gives me a great idea," Harris thought of an idea and got it.

"Does it involve with that thing and finding Leo without getting spotted?" Teresa asked him.

"Yes, but I think I need to check it out first," Harris wants to grab it, but Ryan uses it to move near him.

"Let's do it out here. We still don't know if it might be overriding it," Ryan thought of an idea where it doesn't lead them to a situation.

"He's right. What if it might explode?" Spyder ask thinking of what it might be.

Harris brought his things outside. Mark and Spyder went inside to do some things.

Sapphire detransform as Teresa. Her amulet glows.

Hello sweetie.

"Hi, grandma. I need to work on something, and I'll talk to you later," Teresa walks a dew feet away from the guys.

I know. I just want to let you know just to be careful. We don't know what we are dealing with.

"Yes grandma."

Also, don't let it touch you. I just felt something not good about it, but if your friend can fix it, then I'll be able to feel if it is good or not.

"Okay, I'll let them know," the glow faded away, and Teresa walks back to the guys.

Hope you guys like this so far. There might be 2 or 3 parts of this story. Comment how many parts do you guys think we should have.

By the way, it's almost Christmas! Have fun and relax.

Keep on reading!