"What are you doing?" I try to ask but my voice cracks and I surge up as Mark rubs his palm against my tip.

"What the hell. Oh my god." I grunt out. I shut my eyes and clench my teeth at the foreign pleasure technique.

"Sorry, Jacky. Did it hurt?" Mark coos out from under the sheets. I feel small pecks plant against my member, all the way to the tip. He surrounds it with his hot cavern shortly after and takes in a couple inches.

I let out a pleasured and relaxed moan. Mark slowly bobs up and down, his hand following his movements against my shafts. My mouth hangs open from the slow pleasure I'm receiving. It's so slow, I feel as if it's a punishment.

I reach under the blanket, taking Mark's hair between my fingers. He moans against my cock, causing me to give it a low grunt.

From the small opening, I see Mark hollow out his cheeks and continue his work. He goes a little faster and deeper. I circle my hips along with his mouth. I'm so painfully close. I could feel it.

Instead of rolling my hips, I'm slowly thrusting into Mark's mouth, his gagging sending even more pleasuring vibrations. I tighten my grip in his hair. His mouth opening wider, a muffled moan escapes but is followed by gagging when I thrust into his mouth again without warning.

"Mark, a little more." He weakly nods and goes faster than before. His tongue dragging along my underside. I throw my head back into the pillow and slightly ajar my mouth open.

"Fuck." I pull at his hair.

He stops temporarily and I look down to see Mark's eyes rolled back. He continues on and because of the beautiful, lustful sight that just happened under my sights and from the fast speed Mark continues in, I release into Mark's mouth. A bit of white escapes and dribble onto his chin but he wipes them away and sits up, licking his fingers not wanting to waste a single taste of me.

He crawls back to his previous spot after pulling up my boxer and sits on my torso.

"Baby, how about you?" I ask caressing his arm.

He looks away, "I-I'm done."

"What?"

"I already.. already... came." He whispers the last one out and I softly laugh at his cuteness and he buries his face in my chest lightly pounding on my chest to stop laughing.

"From giving me a blowjob?" I ask.

He peeks up at me and shakes his head, "No."

"Oh..." I quietly comment, a huge smirk covering my face.

"Pain? Check." I hug him tightly and twist us around so he is laying on his side too.

"Stop it!" He pouts softly pushing me away as I attempt to cover him with small pecks of love.

"I love you, Mark." Giving him a kiss on a nose. He turns red and stuffs his face into my chest.

Our door slowly opens and I quickly lift the covers over Mark's sweats.

"Mark!" Taehyung erupts from behind the door. His box smile covers his face.

"Oh, Jackson! Hi." I nervously smile at Taehyung and wave back. Mark is still buried in my chest but he mumbles a 'hi' back.

"Hurry up you two! Youngjae made breakfast! Everyone is here now! Even Yoongi!" Taehyung is bouncing up and down in one spot and then turns around and rushes out without closing the door. But I don't miss the small purple circle in the crook of Tae's neck. Jungkook peaks from the side and grabs the door nob to close the door.

"Jungkook." I call out grabbing his attention.

"Were you too rough on Tae the last time you two played Overwatch? There was a bruise here." I point to the exact spot where the hickey was. Jungkook's cheeks are dusted with pink and he hurriedly closes the door.

"Taehyung's hurt?" Mark asks as he separates from my chest, face still slightly red.

"No..." How is Mark still innocent? Mark stands up to change and I do the same.

We take a little longer to change because I keep distracting Mark by attacking him with small kisses and Mark comes up behind me and smothers me with cuddles on multiple occasions.

We finally finish and head outside to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and company. Lots of company.

○ ○ ○

Told you I would update at least once this week! Fun fact. This really wasn't supposed to be a smut... it just ended that way. I had a whole idea but then I started typing and... behold holy water! 💧

Anyways! Gotta go to bed! I have finals in 2 days, I'm so nervous!

I love you all so much and thank you for supporting Howl for Me. During Christmas break I plan to update 1 every 2 days! Probably even more often than that.

Okay LOVE YOUUUUUUU. I'll never stop saying that 😂💕💕