" I just got off the phone with a very close business partner of mine and he's looking forward to meeting you. We're working on a few stock exchanges and purchases so we can eventually start the new enterprise we've been working on. Of course, you'll be working with us but his son's ability to lose his stubbornness is non-existent. Eventually, we will be bringing him into work and you will be responsible for making sure he's stable.. This shouldn't be a problem for you should it? " He glanced over to me and I shook my head.

" N-no.. It's not a problem at all. "

" Excellent. You are dismissed. We will discuss more about this a little later. " I nodded once again and walked out of the office. As I pulled the door shut I couldn't stop the tear that was already falling down my cheek. I was beginning to think that every day that seems to go by, my father thinks less of me as his daughter and more of his potential business partner or money maker.

I walked towards my room and once I was inside, I took of my clothes and threw on Tristian's hoodie. I laid in my bed and sighed. Thinking about him makes me happy but even if we were able to grow we wouldn't sprout too far. We were from two different worlds. Basically opposites by the looks of it and.... opposites don't always attract... Or do they?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Tristian's POV

I sat in the jail cell once again and I sighed and I stared at the wall. It's getting boring ending up here every other week- make that day. I don't even know why they bother to release me just so I can be put back in here again to wait for my lying deceiving father to come to get me out. I don't need all the drama but the people in this city live for it. One of the guys I was fighting the other day in the tournament tried to attack me with a group of his friends. The police were called when three of them were unconscious and I was beating up the main one.

They used to try and question me every time I entered the station but I never said a word. Now no one even bats an eyelash when they see me getting dragged in here because 'it's just Locke's kid'. Bullshit. I don't ask him to get me out of these situations so why the hell doesn't he know when to quit? My cell doors opened and I didn't even bother to get up. After about ten minutes I heard something slam on the counter and angry footsteps walking towards me.

" What the hell is taking you so long? I have more important things to do than clean up after you " I shrugged.

" Then stop cleaning. I never gave you a mop or duster so this is your choice. "

He groaned. " You think I want to do this shit? All you do is get in trouble and fix what you've done. " I sighed.

" Once again, you brought it upon yourself to clean up the spills. Just let me rot in jail. I wouldn't give any shits. "

" Are you sure you wouldn't care at all? "

" Nope " He paused for a second before speaking again.

" If you go to jail.. How will you be able to keep track of how your mother is doing? " I looked over to him. He always knew how to get under my skin, how to make me feel inferior by using the one person I love the most.

" Why do you have to bring her into every situation that involves.. well anything really? "

" Because the only reason you are the way you are right now is that you don't want to listen to me and you're still too attached to your mother! " I stood up and knocked the chair in the corner down as I walked away from him.

" Fuck off. Just because you don't care doesn't mean I have to be like you. "

" Yeah, I don't care anymore because nowadays I'm just the bad guy right? " I ran both of my hands down my face.