002: no thanks.

There was no way Chan could get any sleep from that. He was tossing and turning all night, almost scared he'd break his bed. Even though the kid was sleep deprived for the day, he had to carry onto school. Which might be nice because they're watching a movie in first period and Chan might just be able to nap for at least five minutes.

Wrong.

Chan couldn't even lay his head down before everyone started talking. Then, the teacher yelled and the class got quiet again. Chan thinks he'll definitely get some sleep this time.

He was wrong again, though.

The movie was fucking loud. Ear piercing loud. It was still loud even though the teacher turned it down. It was annoying and Chan... Chan couldn't take it. Not sure if it'll even help, he grabbed his earbuds and listened to his favorite Michael Jackson song. Less than five minutes later, Chan feels someone shaking him by his shoulders.

He rips out one of his earbuds, "Can you just like, let me sleep for twenty minutes?"

"Oh... Well, I was gonna offer you my pillow." The other pulls out a small, black rectangular pillow out from his backpack. "Oh. Thanks," Chan takes the item and sets it down on his desk. He puts in his earbuds, lays his head down, and falls asleep.

*

Half an hour later, Chan's woken up. "Wha...?" He looks at his desk mate who points at the clock. Chan checks his phone and it's about three minutes until the bell rings. Chan hands him back the pillow and slips his backpack on, walking towards the door. He yawns, and leans his head on the wall until the bell rings.

Nothing much happens in second period, and halfway through notes, Chan almost falls asleep. Which he does until the teacher is knocking at his desk. "You okay?" Chan grumbles and nods. The lesson continues and only seems to get even more boring. Somehow, Chan pushes through the thirty minutes left.

The next period was physical education. Chan won't be able to sleep then and will remain fairly active. So he lines up, waits for the teacher to take roll and walks into the locker room with his friend Seungkwan.

"Oh my god, Kwan, I have something to tell you!" Chan exclaims, bumping the older with his shoulder.

"What?" Seungkwan walks into the locker room and starts to take off his backpack. Chan follows the action. "So um, I got a phone call last night after finishing my shit English essay," Chan pauses to unlock his locker. "And um... What greeted me was someone moaning."

Seungkwan chokes, "Did you know the number?"

Chan shakes his head, taking off his shirt. "Nope. But the thing is... the moans were also from a guy. I don't think—" Just then, Chan's phone dings. After putting on his gym clothes, Chan grabs it. Seungkwan looks over his shoulder.

"Oh, it's just my Vernon. He didn't come to school today, did he?" Seungkwan shakes his head. "What a loser," Chan sighs. He walks out after closing his lockers, Seungkwan following behind him.

*

The rest of the day goes fairly well. Chan made it through the rest of his classes without almost falling asleep, being able to get sleep during lunch. When he gets home, he changes into something more comfortable and turns on his laptop. Since he has no homework and nothing better to do, he decides to watch Mulan. About ten minutes into it later, his phone rings. Not even looking at the ID name (or number), Chan picks up.

"Ah... fuck..." Chan flinches at the noise. Just like yesterday, it was a moan. Chan starts to get conflicted as the moans continue. They sound just like the ones from last night, but they're more... sexual and loud. Chan doesn't really know what to do as he's in shock, just as last night.

"Are... are you okay?" Chan literally says the first thing in his mind. There's a low groan on the other line that's followed by a quick "fuck". The other person hangs up.

Chan wasn't going to have this anymore so he pauses the movie. It takes him about three minutes to finally make the decision to text the person though.

me: uh dude wtf

me: i would like to know why you called me??

He gets a reply five minutes later.

unknown: uh why not

unknown: seemed like a good idea to call someone when i masturbate

unknown: have you heard my moans? they're godly, right?

me: why are you acting so,, casual about this

unknown: tbqh idk

unknown: wby ;)

me: ?? im not,, im literally so confused

unknown: why baby?

me: becAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU

me: AND DONT CALL ME BABY

unknown: oh

unknown: well i'm junhui ;) wby

me: chan

me: uh

unknown: well i gtg baby hmu tonight or somethin you got my number 😛

Chan scoffs.

me: what if i don't want to

unknown: deep down, i'm sure you do

The male rolls his eyes as he sends his last texts.

me: uh lmao sure keep thinking that

Chan's left on delivered. He sighs as he turns off his phone and resumes the movie.

——————
current mood: death

tbh this sint gonna get nowhere and i like need to get some shit OFF MYCHEST