7-Party Ivitation

Jungkook pov

So y/n was faking about her boyfriend then!? I'm really happy about this. But then again why would she. Maybe she doesn't want me to get close to her? I completely understand her and I know she won't be able to forgive me easily. But I know she still has feelings towards me, and I'm not going to give up until the end.

Morning~~~

Scoups didn't have classes today so I just headed out alone. I put on a warm jacket that y/n had given me. Apparently she had customised it and made it special. It even has a little iron man on the pocket. She was so sweet how did I never notice, how pure and caring she was.

I looked at the ground and the memories rushed through my mind. Even though we didn't date for a long time. They were the happiest moments of my life, and I can't believe I had given up all that for a girl like Suze. Well the old Suze, she changed a lot, and I'm happy about that, I though she would never change.

I sat down a bench looked around and saw people crossing the round, a persons figure caught my eyes.
Y/n was helping a elderly woman carry her bags. Such a angel. I looked at her as she smile at the lady and walk past her.

Her smile wasn't a fake one it was her real beautiful smile. I followed after her, even her walking is perfect. All of a sudden she stopped and looked back. I just smiled and waved my hands at her while she gave me a confused look.

But then started to walk again, I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable after seeing me. So I ran up so I could walk beside her. I head her sigh heavily.

"What?" She said stopping. I shrugged my shoulders. She had a annoyed face but it was still cute. I loved reading her and I still do.
"This reminds me of high schools years" I smiled at her. She looked at the ground for a while then me.

"Yeah and I don't want to remember them" she said walked faster but i stopped, why did I even say that. I wasn't thinking about "those" times I was thinking about the times where we were teasing and having fun with each other.

"I guess dating each other was a little too early at that time" I mumbled to myself. Wait wtf am I saying? At least I learned my lesson because of that. I sighed heavily and ran to my first lesson bc I was gonna be late.

Y/n pov

I don't even know why he just followed me like that. It was so creepy. And why is he just talking to me like nothing happened before? I don't know what's he's trying to do but it's having a effect on me which I don't like. I can't just forgive him like that. Even if I really want to.

Why isn't Taehyung here yet? The lecture already started but there was not sigh of Taehyung. I hope he's okey. I don't even know why stef is acting that way too. She constellation avoiding eye contact. Something is off here.

"Hey" I heard a whisper. The fuck..
I didn't say anything I just focused on the professor. I felt his eyes on me the whole lesson like literally. I sighed and finally looked at him. He had his bunny smile on, I felt my heart bead rise. And my cheeks started to burn.

"Focus" I whispered to myself and looked at the professor.
"Yah y/n can we talk after this please?" I head his whisper. Why is he coming so close omg I'm going burn right now.
"Fine just-move away" I said biting my lips. I could literally feel his satisfied smirk.

The class ended and I walked outside. When a hand grabbed my wrist. Oh yeah I forgot.
"What is it. Make it quick" I said and looked up at him.

"Well...I don't really know what to say but. One thing I know is that I still have feelings for me and no matter how much you deny it...your eyes can't lie to me" he's voice and words were hitting my heart, I felt like my eyes get a little watery and I tried my best not to let them out.

"It's not true, it's just your imagination why would I still love you after what happened" I said still holding my tears back looking straight into his eyes.
"I-I know" he took a deep breath before talking again.
"I still love you" he said looking at me eyes softly

" I don't care" I managed to spit out
"yes you do, I can see it" he talked back trying to hold my hands but I slapped them away.
"No I don't! Just go alright, I don't want to hear anything from you" I said not being able to control my teas anymore, as they ran down my cheeks.

"If you don't care then why are you crying?" He said looking straight into my eyes. I looked down while letting my tears fall one by one.
"Because it hurts again, and it's because of you just like always. That's why so just leave me alone" I said walking past him.

But before I did he turned me around wrapping his hands around my waist giving me a tight hug. I felt his hot breath on the crook of my neck which gave me shivers down my spine and made my legs weak.

I stood there for a while, my brain trying to figure out what to do. I wanted to stay because it felt like I could finally breath after all those years. But at the same time I felt like I will go through everything again. I wiped my tears and slowly pulled away. Looking deeply into his eyes, his eyes were watering too, which made it harder for me to stay away from him.

"Please just don't come near me again, it-it only hurts" I wiped away more tears. He gave me confused eyes then sadly looked down. I wanted to walk away but my feet wouldn't move I felt like I couldn't control my body anymore.

I forced myself to turn around I took a step but my body was screaming to turn around to him. But I managed to walk away without turning around but my heart ached as I took more steps.

After a moment I went to the restroom and fixed myself with some makeup then went to my usual class.

At the dorm~~~~

Finally I laid down and looked at the ceiling. The door opened and Stef came in. She sat down.
"What's wrong with you" she said worriedly.
"Nothing I'm just really bored" I lied
"Ohh that's good then bc we have a part invitation for today 😆" she said exited
"But I don't like parties" I said rolling on my comfy bed.

"No you have to he's going to be there" she said shyly.
"Oh what's his name by the way" I said standing up.
"He's name he's name is Steven" she said and held her cheeks while smiling widely.
"Ohhh cuteee" I said jumped on the bed teasing her.

"So your going" she said smiling widely.
"Yeah I guess sooo..." I said and sat back down.
"Yay!" She shouted and went to the restroom

I have a bad feeling about this~ I said to myself and laid down thinking about what happened today. Maybe I'll forget about it if I go today.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the support guys. I hope you'll like this book there will be plot twists~~~be ready

Vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️