4-Heartbroken

Y/n pov
"I-I think sooo...but why" he said scratching the back of his neck.
"HEYYY why are you agreeing you idiot" I heard Stef shout at Taehyung. He looked at her with big eyes.

"Don't shout at me she's just asking for a favour that's why" he said and looked at me.
"Yeah it's just for a period of time. So can you Taehyung?" he nodded his head and I smiled and him talking his hands. He looked flustered. His face a bit red or is it just me?

"Favour my ass...This is not going to end well...I just know it" Stef said with a sigh. I know it might not end well but I already made the choice. No going back now.

We walked hand in hand the whole day and it felt nice to be honest. I felt two eyes watching me the whole time and I knew who it was and I was kinda satisfied that he was watching. I don't mean to her revenge but I also want him to feel what I felt like 2 years ago.

Taehyung went to the toilet. So I was sitting alone because the other went to the rides. I felt presence beside me. I looked to find Jungkook looking at me. I let out a sigh and started to talk.

"What do you want now?" I said with a annoyed tone.
"Nothing" he said softly. Why do I feel bad talking to him like that. But he deserves it right?

Jungkook pov

I felt a sting in my heart when she talked to me like that. I was on the edge of breaking down. I had enough of seeing her with that guy today and now her attitude. It's hurting me. But I also know that I deserve it anyways, so I'll endure it.

"So he is your boyfriend" I said looking down at my feet.
"Duh can't you see and please move away I don't want him to get the wrong idea" she said not even looking at me. A scoff and a bitter laugh escaped my mouth, but really it was suppose to be something else.

"Ok I'm sorry I'll go...but one thing before I go I just want you to know that I won't give up and I'll fight till the end" she looked up at me and gave me a bitter smile.

"Should have done that two years ago" she said and left before I did. She right, I should have realised her love towards me years ago. But I can still feel her warmness, I still have my chance to win her back and I'll do everything it takes.

I sat back down on the bench and my eyes followed y/n and that guy. She looked happy with him. Now that I think about it, should I come in between them? She does seem happy, really happy. I don't want to make her sad again by coming between them but on the right hand my heart breaks every time I see her with him.

I now know how she felt like years ago, I shouldn't have known but I was blinded by my crush. But not this time.

I will win her back.

Y/n pov

I know it will break his heart to see me with Taehyung but he has to know what I went through years ago.

Then again he already had his heart broken before. And I know what that feels like. I don't want to hurt him too but something is telling me to keep going. I don't know what to do now.

I hope this ends well...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So get ready for my dream now guys. It's like a while story so be ready but honestly after I woke up I was like no let me finish it :'(

So I was in this room with some other girls. And then the doors opened and a person told us to come out. When we did it was like a big basketball court yard or something. There were tables everywhere with all the kpop idols (I know our dream) and there was only a few girls including me. :') I was so happy but my eyes searched for bts cuz they are my ultimate group. They were right behind me. When I looked my breath stopped. It was only RM Jimin and Jin but I was so happy to seem them. I went up to them and talked, I was on the edge of crying.

It was only me and them. Jin told me the joke about the wall and the dog and I laughed he's English was good. Then I asked Jimin to show me his abs and he got shy and looked down shaking his head. RM looked worried about something. After a little while I saw Tao and Kris come in and I asked for a hug but they gave me a handshake. :')

After that we had to go inside I was a little sad I didn't get to see Jungkook cuz he's my ultimate bias and my biggest crush. But still I was happy I looked back to see RM right behind me. I was about to shout when he shushed me but I still did. And all of a sudden I was in another room but it looked like a dorm and I saw bts alll of them. Jungkook smiled at me and I started to talk to him but he didn't really understand.

Then...I was in a bedroom with Jungkook (nothing funny just talking) then we head a Big Bang outside and we looked through the window. There were helicopters  and police everywhere. Jungkook said they are here to take away bts. And I was about to cry. Being a smart ass I am I held his hands :') and let him downstairs and was faced with a police. And he held jungkooks hands but I held tighter. He said let me go I'll be okey you go hide and he looked into my eyes I let go of his hands. And let out a tear then ran upstairs and hid in there then I suddenly woke up bc of my alarm going off. I was even crying in real life.
After I woke up I hit myself bc I let of of his hands. I felt so honoured bc he saved me and went with the police.

That's why it's called a dream I guess. But I'm still crying bc it felt so real :''''')
I'm okey guys

And thanks for reading and yes I did have a dean like that I didn't make up anything. I wrote from memory
Bye now I'll just cry myself to death

❤️❤️❤️