6-Not her BF?¿

Y/n's pov

I finally got my lazy ass up and did my morning routine. It's a bit cold outside and i don't like the cold so I got a warm outfit to get me through the day.

While changing i remembered what Jungkook did making my heart beat faster and my cheeks burn. I still can't believe he has effect on me after all those years. I mean I should get over him I should have years ago but...I can't.

I finally had everything in my little bag and went out the bedroom

I finally had everything in my little bag and went out the bedroom. I saw Stef sleeping what¿ but she always had classes. I hope she's okey.

"Hey Stef you okey" I shacked her no response she's a light sleeper tho. I got worried and violently shacked her.
"Hey hey?!!!!!" She said quickly getting up. Oh my god I thought she was dead.
"You scared me" we said at the same time.
"Don't you have classes?"

"I can't go today my moms hooking me up with a guy" she rolled her eyes.
"Woooo that's good news you won't be single anymore" I said and teased her.
"Hahah says who?" She said rolling her eyes again.

"I'm in a relationship" I said and flipped my hair.
"Yeah a fake relationship" she pointed out.
"Oh come on now" I whined and she just pushed me out the door.

"Your late not get out" she didn't even say bye how rude. I sighed heavily before heading out. I was on my phone so the clumsy person I am. I bumped into a pole. Literally.

"Ohhh my ahh!!" It hurts go and I sat down and rubbed my forehead.
"Ah this clumsy girl get up" someone I know held my hands to get me up. I felt the person wrap their scarf around my head.

"Ummm it's okey take it back" I said giving it to him but he just walked away. The fuck.
"Yah Jeon Jungkook take this back" I said in korean but he still didn't look back. My neck was actually getting a little cold so I wore it. It won't harm anyone. But when the smell. I smelled it and it smelled exactly same after two years how come.
I was surprised. It's from when we had a date which was my favourite . It smelled like barbecue and the fresh smell of the vegetables from the garden.

And I looked at the scarf it's the same old scarf I can't believe he actually kept it all those years. I'm touched I didn't really keep anything he gave. After I got sad I kinda threw them away.

"So he still cares" well duh that's why he's trying to be so nice and trying to get me back. But still...not good enough. I sniffed the scarf and went to class.

"Oh I made me" I said to myself and sat down in my usual spot. I felt someone sat beside me I thought it was Taehyung. I smiled and turned around but it wasn't Taehyung it was Suze. Gosh what's with her?

"Umm hi" I said awkwardly
"Can I sit here. You don't mind right" she said with a small voice.
"Umm ye sure" I said hesitated.

"Y/n can we please talk after class I promise it won't take long" she said looking at me with pleading eyes. Her eyes became different from before. Maybe she changed too.
"Ok" she smiled and looked at the board. Wow she looks good when she smiles.

Finally the boring lecture finished and I headed out to the back and waited for Suze to come out. She came out with Scoups, it seemed like they were getting closer. I'm actually happy for them, they suit each other.

"Hey y/n" Scoups said with a little wave. I waved back with a smile but didn't say anything.
"Bye" Suze said to Scoups and he left waving at me with a smile again.

"So what did you want to say" I opened he topic for Suze. She sighed heavily before looking at me.
"Well...firstly I want to say sorry for what I did to you years ago. But I know you might now be able to forgive me and that's okey I understand. But I also want to thank you because of you I found out what true love is. And I learned how to stay loyal to one person. About Jungkook, it really wasn't his fault I was the one who took him away from you, so please don't be mad at him, he really loves you......but he just didn't see that few years ago, but now he's realised how much he really loves you. And his trying his best to get you back....so I'm hoping you can forgive all of us and as specially Jungkook" she said while looking at me the whole time. It made me think...I nodded my head and gave her a little smile.

"I'm heading out now I have a class bye" Suze said and left. I sat down on the bench and spaced out. I don't want to give anyone any more chances. I've been through a lot. I don't want my trust to be broken again. I've already lost tonnes of it already. I felt my eyes get watery. What should I do?

"Y/n?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately wiped a the tear off my eyes. And looked at Taehyung with a smile.
"Were you crying" he said worried.
"Nah I just got something in my eyes" I said wiping my eyes again.

"What a great excuse" he said laughing, I smiled again. He comforted me until we had to go to class. He's such a good friend.

Stef pov

I was sitting here in the restaurant by myself waiting for this boy, my mom hooked me up with. He better be good looking for me to forgive him for being late.

I was playing with my phone. When I felt someone sit down. I liked to see a very handsome looking boy sit there with the cutest smile ever. I put down my phone and looked at him.

"Hi" i said with a small voice

"Hi" i said with a small voice. He's so handsome the fuck.
"Hey beautiful I'm really sorry for being late I was stuck in traffic I hope you can forgive me" he said with a wink. Omfg his smile and that deep voice gosh someone stab me now!
"It's fine I understand" I said with a shy smile.

"Omg" I said while jumping after he left. He's so hot omg. I started to walk to my dorm when I bumped into a guy.

"Oh sorry" we said at the same time. I looked at he person. Oh him.
"Oh your y/n's friend right?" I nodded my head he smiled. He's cute tbh.
"I was wanting to ask about y/n's boyfriend.
"Ugh you mean her fake boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes.
"What so your saying he's not her boyfriend?" He said shocked.

"Shit I need to go now" I said and quickly ran off.
What have I done 🤦🏻‍♀️

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry for the wait
❤️❤️❤️