Prologue

You know that feeling? That feeling that is like, "I don't want to bother you. But I want you to love me."

Yes, no? Just me. Okay.

That feeling where you want someone's attention and love so badly, that you feel bad for texting them first.

Well, I don't.

I don't have any friends, just people who are acquaintances, and people who are family. Sometimes, even they despise my very presence.

You know those people that say, "I don't have any friends," but are a part of like three huge groups.

They say they are the loners. They are depressed. They have "issues".

They don't acknowledge the real loners. The people at the back of the class for eight years. They've been there since day one, and eight years later, they realize that you're in their class. Once they realize, the bullying begins.

"Omg, did you look at her? She's an L!" She holds up a "L" on her forehead.

"I know right!" She remarks as she puts her 100th coat of lip gloss on her plump lips.

I am that kid in the back of the class. Do you talk to yourself as if you are two different people? Well, I do. She's judging me, a lot. People call me insane. You think I don't know?

I'm the freak. I'm Terra. Or as auto correct knows me as, "Terror".

A/N DID I PULL YOU INTO THE STORY?

RELATABLE?

YOU LIKE? NO. WELL OKAY.

SHARE

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

PEACE

HUMAN RIGHTS

BAH.