Chapter 1: Cute as Devils

Yo. This is copyrighted. BETTER NOT STEAL IT. Well, it's not good enough anyway so why am I worrying? HA. Read on! Oh and if you hate my stuff, i don't care. As long as you read it!;)

I paused, taking a breath in. Staring at the ivory paint that was peeling on the door, I gave myself a hopeful pep talk. I just had to open the door and waltz right in, like nothing was wrong. I had nothing to worry about. Just smile and laugh, just smile and laugh. Fifteen year olds just had homework problems, nothing more. I entered my house.

"Hey guys!" I mustered up a smile, hiding my arms in my baggy sleeves.

"Hey Terra!" The twins greeted me. Oh, they are so cute. Even at eleven, I could imagine them in their Halloween costumes from 2nd grade. Hailey's chocolate hair flew in her face as the wind bombarded her. I hadn't closed the door yet.

"Sorry!" I shouted. Hailey and Hana were the most adorable twins ever. They always had pin straight brown hair and tan skin. The fact that they were total opposites, just made them even more irresistible. Hana was more tomboy-ish and Hailey was a tiny girly girl. Hana wore a Warrior's shirt and sweats, while Hailey wore a black halter top with dark washed skinny jeans. Nevertheless, they were the best of sisters and friends.

"Terra!" They screamed. Wow, they were so freaky too. Why do identical twin sisters talk at the same time? It's scary how they know exactly what the other one is saying. Maybe they were adopted. I might have to ask mom about that...

"Terra!" They screamed again. This was getting annoying.

"What?" I screeched.

"You sound like a dying mule," they casually mentioned. The twins giggled and sprinted away up the stairs.

"What? You little devils!" I really did love them, but they were the spawn of Satan.

Last year, they tried to prank me by putting hair dye in my conditioner. Prank me. Me, their older sister, who taught them everything they know. Please, I know way more than they do. Anyways, Hana snuck into my bathroom and added red hair dye in my conditioner. Little did  they know that I only condition my tips. Well, the joke was on them, I looked great with red tips. It went perfectly with my poop colored hair. Actually, I thought so, other people...

Whatever, they are Satan's children. Wow, imagine Satan with tiny, delightful children haunting you and staring at you. If you think about it, dolls are just like that. There they are with their endearing little smiles and lure you to a basement or a low-lit room. By the time you're  there, the potato sized freak tries to kill you. That sounds like a great cliche horror movie.

I walked into the living room where my little brother, Kade, and my mom where playing with his toy trucks. His golden hair was parted at the sides, giving his hair a combed, neat look. His coffee-colored eyes glanced at my small frame. Suddenly, his eyes, as I like to call them, his coffee beans, lit up in excitement. Coffee is so refreshing.

"Terra!" He squealed. Kade raced over and hugged me as if I would fly away. The little ankle-biter loved me so damn much. His coffee beans glistened, looking up at me.

"Hiya, Kade," I responded. He darted across the room to get back to his toys. He was very protective of them. Like a father with a daughter going out on a date. Once, I accidentally stepped on his favorite car that he got from dad, on his birthday. He didn't talk to me for a week. Man, that miny boy can hold a grudge. I had to bribe him with three cakes to get him to say a single word to me.  They were all red-velvet with different ganaches and fillings.

"Terra, look at my truck!"

"It's very nice, Kade," I said. "Where's Gem?" Gem was our teeny-weeny pomeranian puppy.

"I dunno, maybe in your room."

"C'mere." I signaled for him to come next to me on the couch. "Let's watch a movie."

"A movie? But don't you have homework?" He questioned me. I did have homework, a lot of it too. Alas, school shall not be named. It is a prison for children and teens. Too many things happen in school.

"Homework isn't as important as you, Kade," I replied. It wasn't technically a lie. Kade needed to spend some time with me. He was too precious to be left for homework.

"Aww, my darling children get along so well," My mom was overthrown with cuteness, like a basket of puppies had been thrown on her lap.

"Yes, mom, we're so innocent," I responded sarcastically. If only she knew...

"Okay, well, I have to take Hailey and Hana to gymnastics. So can you watch Kade for the next two hours?"

"I do every week, mom," I calmly spoke. "We'll be fine. Won't we Kade?"

"Yeah! We'll be totally fine, mommy."

"If you say so, dear."

"Mom, the twins are getting late." The twins were waiting for Mom near the carpet-covered stairs.

"Mom! Hurry up! We're getting late! Class starts at six!" Hana complained.

"Coming, coming," Mom answered, grabbing the snacks she made for the girls. "To the car!" She pointed to our ocean blue car and scrambled off.

"Yes, ma'am, yes!" They yelled. The little soldiers were marching their way to the car. My family was so funny. They did the randomest of things. Once, twins and mom were in the living room, pretending to fight each other. Like, they were insane. Kade and I laughed at their craziness.

I jumped up off the couch to grab the remote, so we could watch a movie. "So Kade, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I wanna watch the movie with Maui and Moanaa in it! You know the one that sings in it! Oh, and he dances too, like this." He bounced off the sofa and tried to hula dance. He tried to, not that he did it very well. "Look at me, Terra! I'm Maui!"

"I can see that." Kade was so special. He wasn't afraid to do anything and he was five years old. "Okay, now sit down so we can watch the movie or else we can't." I spoke.

Kade froze, his eyes widening. "No! I wanna watch!" He scampered to the couch and took a deep breath in. He wiggled around until he was nice and cozy. "Okay!" He answered. "I'm a good boy now. Let's watch!" Kade said.

"Okay, alright." I clicked the remote buttons and set the movie.

"YAY!" Kade hollered.

"Shh" I calmed him down.

After a while, Kade fell asleep. I couldn't help but notice how innocent he was. The miniature slugger had his blond hair swept across his little face. He looked so pure. Nothing like me, but he was the total opposite. He wasn't tainted the way that I was.

I carried Kade up to his room, careful not to wake him up. I looked at his room, clothes weren't scattered everywhere. Usually, Kade threw his clothes on the floor when he whined or cried. I guess he was content with life for now. His sea colored walls gave the room a lulling atmosphere. His toy box was overrun with toys. It was as if he stuffed all the toys in, and the box tried to regurgitate it out. It was overflowing.  His bite-sized bed had green sheets, that looked like the woods, so full of nature. When I set him down, it was like the Earth took Kade with it. He looked so peaceful, I felt like Edward Cullen, just glancing at him while he was sleeping. I tiptoed out of the room and went to mine.

A/N SOoooooooooooooo thoughts?

VOTE

COMMENT

EAT CHEESE.

IDK GO KILL A BALCONY.

BYE PEEPS.