well...

alright, so as you guys know, i irregularly update. tbh, as much as i love this story and i know my plot, im half assing the chapters basically. i dont know where im going with kat or what im doing with her. Like i know my story's lay out, but i have no freaking idea how to put it together and to get there, as it has become very poorly written as well as confusing for you and me. And maybe you're solely reading it because you're loyal or hoping its better. But to me? My great idea crashed and burned.

that being said, although i flamed myself just now, i do not plan on giving up this story. HOWEVER, i do plan on rewriting this whole thing if thats okay with you guys. So sadly, yes you will be starting from chapter one and things will be VERY different. I'll leave the book up for now, but as soon as i finish rewriting all the chapters i have done, expect to get spam notifications of updates. So yes, i recommend for the future when you receive that notification you click on that first chappie from there and start reading. Frustrating and sad, i know. On the other hand, at least you'll have a whole bunch of chapters to read right? I would kill for my favorite authors to do that. 

This way you'll be able to read a good (hopefully) naruto fanfic and it'll be easier for me to run alongside this story instead of chasing it and trying to make ends meet. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this pathetic note!

- sophia