"LARRY TO THE RESCUE!!" Louis screamed as they charged doing a superman flying pose to the kid's area.

I faced Liam. "Are they always like this?" 

He shook his head. "Trust me, they're much worse."

I giggled and looked back at Harry and Lou. I stood up and decided to help them as well. As I made my way to the children's area, the place looked sticky and colorful and really messy. I tried my best to avoid some ice cream puddles.

"Now now kids, it's not nice to play with food." Louis said and gave them their best smile. This would have probably worked on like 13 year old girls, but these were 7-12 year old boys that looked like they just got out of a baseball game. 

"BOO YOU SUCK!!" One of the children announced as he was dabbing whipped cream on his friends face. 

Louis then faced me. "What kind of children do you raise here in Savannah?" 

I punched him lightly on the arms and said, "Only the best. Look at me! I'm fabulous." 

Louis then looked at me intensely. His eyes piercing through my soul again. I even heard a kid scream "eww". "I'm so lucky I got the best." He said then gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back at this amazing boy.

"Uh, if you two are done proclaiming your hidden feelings for one another, I need a hand here." Harry's voice escalated from behind. 

We turned around and saw that a kid stood on the table and was pulling his hair. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh too much. I looked at the kid and winked at him. "Good job, kiddo." 

Just then a big blob of ice cream flew in the air and landed straight on Louis' face. I gasped and backed away a little as the chocolate ice cream hit his face and had little splash blobs flying around. 

Louis almost got off balance. His face was dripping with chocolatey goodness. After over coming my shock, I couldn't stop laughing at him. So did Harry.

 Louis with his mouth open tried his best to remove the ice cream mess on his eyes but failed miserably since his whole face was covered with ice cream. 

"You think this is funny, huh?" He asked me. I couldn't even answer back because I was dying of laughter. 

"Well, let's see if you find this funny." He said.

Next thing I knew I had strawberry ice cream on my head, dripping its way down on my face. I was so surprised my mouth was hanging open. 

"OH NO YOU DID NOT!!" I shouted at Louis who was now the one laughing. 

"... but I just did." He cheekily answered back still laughing. One of the kids gave him a high five. Harry was also laughing from behind. "You two look hilarious." 

"You're gonna pay for that Louis Tomlinson." I say.

"Sure, how bout a kiss?" He teased. Even if he was covered with ice cream, I could still see his signature smirk.

I spotted some rainbow colored sprinkles on the table. I quickly grabbed it and poured it all over his head. Now he was a chocolate sundae. 

I giggled as he was surprised with what I did. Then suddenly.. 

"FOOD FIGHT!!" Zayn shouted with Liam and Niall darting towards us with huge buckets of ice cream, sprinkles and so on.

The other kids got all giddy and stood up from their seats, throwing and splashing and pouring all the food they got. 

The place was flying with different colored stuff. I then tried to turn around making my way out until a pair of arms grabbed me at my waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone whispered in my ear. 

Next thing I knew whipped cream was being dabbed on my face. I turned around and saw it was Louis. "Ahh I hate you Louis!!" 

I got out of his grip and made my way to the counter. But I was having a hard time since the floor was so slippery. I heard Louis trying to catch up from me behind. He eventually did as he tried to grab my waist again, but we both fell to the ground because of the slippery floor.

We were now behind the divider of the room that divides the children's area and the cafe. Louis groaned as his back hit first on the ground. I was now on top of him, but it hurt a lot too. 

I then just crossed my arms and lied down on his chest. I tried to remove some sprinkles on his hair. I giggled, "You okay?" 

He rolled his eyes, smirked, and said, "Yeah that didn't hurt, at all." He said sarcastically.

I pouted my lips. "Sorry."

He grinned. His hand reached my lips, his fingers brushing it. "Stop being so adorable." He said almost in a whisper.

I looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not adorable." 

"Yes, you are. And stop it. You're making me want to do things." He said.

I tucked a bit off loose strawberry covered hair strand behind my ear and said, "Like what?"

I felt his hands travel from my face to the back of my head. "Like this he said."

His hand gently pushed my head towards his. His head leaned upwards a bit from the ground. Next thing I knew, our lips were crashing into each other. His lips slowly and lightly moved on mine. I felt the heart beat of my chest, skipping with delight. 

Our lips were in sync, caressing each other. His hands also held my face, as if not wanting to let go. Kissing him not only made me forget about every single bad thing that has happened in my past, but it made me look forward to our future. My future, with Louis. A hundred thoughts raced in my head but the most supreme was wanting this moment to never end. 

But eventually it had to end when something cold hit my back. I retracted from our kiss in surprise and shouted on how cold my back was. We looked up and saw that a kid was snickering, holding a big ice cream scooper and a bucket of ice cream at his hand.

"Te hee  .. sorry." The little kid said, but it really looks like he is not sorry.

"What are you doing here lad?! Your army needs you! Now go get a scoop of that ice cream and charge!!" Louis ordered.

I giggled while Louis was talking to the kid, still lying on the floor. This guy is so really a kid inside. 

The kid trotted out screaming, "This is sparta!!!" 

Louis and I were now looking at each other. Silence dawned on us, but it was the good kind of silence. 

His hand started caressing my strawberry covered face. "Even with this strawberry ice cream on your face, you are still absolutely perfect." 

I touched his hand that was on my face. "I could say the same to you." 

He then grabbed my hand and placed it on his heart. I grinned on how fast it was beating. "You don't know how fast it was beating earlier." 

I giggled and nodded, "Oh trust me, I do."

"Every time I'm with you, it's always like this." He said looking straight to me. "It's weird, it's scary, but I love it." 

I bit my lip as he continued speaking.

"Damn it, you're making it so easy." 

"So easy at what?"

"Making me fall in love with you." He said then gave a sweet smile at then end. For a moment, it was just like that. Sweet smiles that we exchanged each other. It's another thing that we've developed: Even in silence, we kind of understood what each other was saying. 

I then leaned even closer letting my body completely lay down on him. He grabbed my waist and hugged me tighter. I put my arms around his neck as we just lay down on the ice cream puddled floor. 

"You're making this hard." I started to say.

"What? Hard at what?" He said sounding really sad and confused.

He titled his head so our eyes met. I then smiled, "Hard not to fall for you too." 

And we just laid there, in the midst of flying ice cream and sprinkles.