Colonies

A few months had passed since Garnet gained Diamond status. Aqua Diamond stopped unfusing. Blue Pearl stood at her side. Yellow Pearl had been living on Earth.
New Homeworld has seemed very promising. But lately there have been rumors. Rumors if true would disrupt everything. New Homeworld, the Colonies being peaceful.
Aqua Diamond sat on her throne, Blue Pearl standing silently at her side. Suddenly a screen popped up from a communicator. Aqua Diamond's eyes widened. On the video before them was only a gem rumored to have been causing rucus through the Colonies. Quartz. Quartz smirked at Aqua. "Are the rumors true then?" Quartz smiled. "I disapprove of you and your ideals. I have already taken three White Diamond Colonies. I already have an army of gems." Before she could respond the call cut. Aqua stood up and she walked to the courtyard where many gems were. She called an immediate meeting. She was also live on all of the Colonies she and Garnet ran. Aqua took a deep breath in. "To everyone Gem who has agreed with New Homeworld and my ideals. I need your help. Any gems who want to fight are free to. Gems who don't are free not too. We need to prepare for defense against Quartz. She has an army and she has three of our largest Colonies." Many gems stepped away. But some stepped forward. Wanting to fight. "The time for action is now." Aqua Diamond knew she would have to prepare for a war.