Dance

Y/n clasped her hands within Blue's. She felt the delicate warmth of her hands. She hummed softly.  They slowly stepped back and fourth gently dancing with eachother. Y/n spun Blue away from her and spun her back wrapping her arms around the front of Blue. They fused again. Standing tall and beautiful as Aqua Diamond. Her wings shot out of her back. She started to fly over the trees. She stayed far above them admiring their beauty. "This place truly is beautiful." She stopped when she reached a clearing it had a lake but it was quite small. She landed beside it. She looked down at her own reflection.  She sat down falling back and she closed her eyes. She unfused with a flash of light. Blue and Y/n grasped eachother's hands. "Blue?" Blue nodded. "Do you wish to take back your place as a leader of homeworld." Blue shook her head. "No. But I want to go back and stop the rebels. Then I want to make homeworld a place where gems can live in peace. A little bit ago I would have said a plan such as this is awful. But it took me to come to earth to see I was wrong to order the shattering of any gem." Y/n nodded. "But first we need allies. Just us we cannot take down homeworld ourselves." Blue nodded. "But who?" Y/n looked at her. "Rose Quartz." Blue gasped. "What?" Y/n looked at her. "I know what she did to Pink to you. But she may be our only ally." Blue nodded. "You may be right. But we must use caution. They almost shattered me." Y/n glanced away slightly. Blue laughed slightly. "Don't worry. I'm a Diamond." Y/n laughed. Blue stood up still holding hand with Y/n. Blue spun Y/n they fused. Aqua flew upwards and towards the sandy beach of beach city.