Kyotani Kentaro

A/N- Chapter 30!! (d/n) = dogs name

You let out a sigh of content as the warm sun touched your skin. You where currently in the park walking your dog, because you figured it would be good for the two of you to get out and spend some quality time together. Meaning you wanted ice cream from the ice cream place in the park and didn't want to go alone. You giggled as (d/n) picked up a small stick and started carrying it with (him/her). But you stopped once you noticed a familiar male blonde from a little ways away from you. Quickly you jogged up to the said boy and smiled when in fact it was who you had thought. 

"Kentaro!" You called out with a smile. The boy turned to you with his usual angry expression, and it softened a little when he saw you, still mad but not as mad. You walked up to him and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought the park would be to nice for you." You said with a giggle. "Define too nice." He said, his demeanor never changing. "Sunny, burds chirping, couples all over the place, children-" You would continue but he stopped you. "Yeah ok that's enough, you're right, sounds awful. I came here because there's a new ice cream flavor." Your eyes immediately light up. "What's the new flavor??" You asked practically bouncing up and down. Your dog completely ignoring the two of you. "Cotton candy, I think." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I didn't take you as a sweets kind of guy." You said as you poked his shoulder, he only shrugged. 

"Who's that?" He asked pointing to your dog as the two of you walked to the ice cream place. "Oh this is my angry little puppy." You said with a small laugh. He only glared at it. Soon enough you got to the ice cream place. Just as you where about to pay for your ice cream Kyotani stopped you and paid for it instead. "Oh thank you Kentaro-kun, you didn't have to do that." You said with a smile as you took a bite from your ice cream. He shook his head no, "I wanted to." He said, taking a bite of his own. Your cheeks tinted a light hue of pink as you tried to focus on your ice cream instead. 

"You got some ice cream on your lip." You heard the male speak up. "Hm? Oh." You where about to grab a napkin when yet again he stopped you. He lifted your head with his free hand and crashed his lips onto yours. "K-Kentaro?" You stuttered in confusion as your cheeks turned a dark shade of red. "Can I be your angry puppy too?" You heard him ask quietly. You smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can."

Woo! 30th chapter done! I enjoy writing this book, I love of the members of this team lol. As always feel free to make requests, I am open to anything! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Hanamaki Takashiro