Iwaizumi Hajime

It was your boyfriends birthday, and you didn't know about him, but you where stoked. Humming happily you made your way to the bakery to place an order on a very special cake. You texted all the members of the team to make sure that Iwaizumi was with them at all times so that you could set u the final touches in your house. This was going to be a great party and you'd be damned if anything got in the way. 

Quickly you put up the last few streamers in the living room and entry way, and then carefully placed the cake on the counter in the kitchen. Hearing the door bell ring you ran to it to open it for whoever was there. Matsukawa and Hanamiki smiled at you, Makki giving you a v sign and the two walked in. "Wow (f/n)-chan you really went all out for this." Makki said, touching the streamers hanging from the ceiling. "Where's Iwa-chan?" You asked as you ran back into the kitchen to put the candles on the cake. "He's with Sh*ttykawa. He said he'd be here in like 20 minutes." Matsun said with his hands lazily in his pockets. You nodded, finishing up with the candles. 

It was a volleyball themed party because all you could think to do. Teal and white streamers, the cake had teal and white frosting with the words 'HAPPY B-DAY LOSER!' on it in fancy writing, your personal touch, that you where very proud of might I add. 

Finally it was time for the party to begin, everyone was there except for Oikawa and Iwaizumi. "Everyone get your as**s into hiding places!" You yelled. Oh yeah, it was a surprise party. 

After a couple minutes of waiting in you hiding spots, the front door finally opened and a smiling Oikawa with a very confused Iwaizumi walked in. The second they rounded the corner into the living room the lights flicked on and everyone jumped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IWA-CHAN!" They all yelled. You came up behind the said male and quickly put a birthday hat on his head giggling you butt off at how he looked in it. 

After him looking like he was about to poop himself from shock, and everyone having a good time; you decided it was time to take out the cake. You walked in happily with the cake in your hands and put it on the coffee table. "Ok now everybody sing!" You cheered, and they listened. Throughout the whole song Iwaizumi was trying to get everyone to shut up feeling embarrassed. "Make a wish Iwa-chan~!" Oikawa said happily. After Iwaizumi blew out the candles, laughed at what the cake said while you where taking the candles out of it, you pretended to pick it up like you where gonna go cut it. But nope. You threw that sucker right in his face. Everyone was laughing, Matsun and Makki practically rolling on the floor, while you where wheezing. 

"I hate you all."

I love this, I want to do this to someone so baaddd, but sadly I don't have any opportunities to do it lol *cri*. I hope you guys liked this chapter! It was so hard for me not to laugh while writing it lol

Stay tuned for the next chapter! 3rd years x reader