Yahaba Shigeru

A/N- (rp/yh) = random person you hate 

He was adorably adorable. He was the cutest little bean you had ever seen, and you couldn't believe that he was yours. You smiled happily as you saw Shigeru walking your way. He was in the class right next to yours in the period before lunch, and in the last period of the day. You loved walking to the cafeteria with him and to gym with him. Honestly you just loved his company in general. He smiled and waved at you when he saw you waiting for him by the lockers.

"Hey (f/n), I'm sorry but I cant walk with you to lunch today, I have something to do from last period." He smiled down at you, knowing you'd be ok with it. "Ok, I'll see you later, yeah?" You asked, disappointment filling your mind. "Uh yeah." He said, a bit unsure. You shook it off and walked away to the cafeteria. Alone. As he headed the other direction. 

*TIME SKIP*

*Bzzt* You looked down at your phone happily when you saw your boyfriends name pop up, but then frowned once you read the message. 

Yahaba- Hey I'm sorry but I wont be at practice today, you can just walk home if you want

You sighed and put your phone back in your bag, not in the mood to respond, it wasn't that you where mad, it was just you where disappointed, you loved spending time with him, and you didn't particularly like it when something else was taking all of his time, but since it was school you weren't gonna do anything about it. Walking out of the classroom after the bell rang, you quickly walked to the gym and peeked in, noting that he actually wasn't there. You sighed and headed home. 

*TIME SKIP TO A COUPLE DAYS LATER*

*Bzzt* You sighed again reading the message.

Yahaba- Sorry, wont be at practice today

Groaning you put your phone back in your bag angrily and headed to the gym to see what was going on. Once entering the gym, Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at you nervously, meanwhile some of the second years where avoiding eye contact. 'What the hell is going on?' You thought to yourself. You stomped over to Oikawa noticing that he looked the most nervous and he could never keep a secret. 

"Where's Yahaba." You said angrily. He had been giving you the cold shoulder and ghosting for the past two weeks and you had enough. Oikawa looked away from you and to the floor. Instantly your mind went to the worst, he was lying, he wasn't working on a project, he had nothing to do with whatever class he was going to, he was seeing someone. "I'm not going to ask again." You said angrily. "He-he's in room (random number)." Oikawa sputtered out. With that you turned on your heals and headed to the classroom.

When you got to the room you hesitated to open the door. Letting out a puff of air you quickly flung it open and dreaded it. There he was. The guy you loved with another girl. You heared (rp/yh) gasp once they saw who opened the door, and your heart broke when Yahaba looked at you with her lipstick on his cheeks and over his neck. The second he noticed it was you, his face changed from cocky to shocked. 

"(F-f/n)!" He called out, but you put your hand up. "Save it, I don't want to hear what you have to say, you don't have to worry about texting me every day to make sure I go home and don't look for you. We're done, have fun with her. Well I guess I don't have to say that because you already are." You said, trying not to cry. You quickly turned around and walked away, ignoring his calls for you from in the room. 

Once you got home and went to your room you let it all out. All of the emotions you held in. Your anger, your sadness, your disappointment, your hatred for the b*tch he was with, everything. Falling to the floor leaning up against your door you lost it. You spent the next few weeks on trying to figure out how to get over him and fix the cracks in your shattered heart, while he spent the next few weeks trying to figure out how to apologize, not realizing how much he needed and loved you until you where gone.

Sorry it's sad, I had the idea and wrote it, let me know if you liked it! Also should I make a part two? I hope you look forward and stay with this book for all the next chapters to come! I meant to Upload this chapter yesterday, but I got hella busy, so here it is today! 😊❤

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Watari Shinji x reader