Kindaichi Yataro

"This is stupid." You said as you looked at Yataro who was rubbing his temples. He had agreed to help you study for your upcoming math test, but he didn't really know what he was getting into. "No, look (f/n) you carry this and then divide it, it's not that hard you just have to focus on it. What's got you so distracted anyway?" He asked while he looked at you, clearly annoyed with the fact that you weren't paying attention. "I want to touch your hair." You said as you looked at his spiky turnip head lookin hair. "What?" He asked confusion all over his face. "It looks soft, but it cant be because it's standing up like that, and I wanna touch it." You said as you continued to stare at his hair. 

Finally giving in he put down his pencil and leaned over so you could comfortably reach his head. Happily you started playing with his dark hair, swirling the spikes through your fingers, and massaging his head. "(F-f/n)?" He questioned but you just shushed him and continued what you where doing. You knew he was working hard to keep up with school and practice, and you asking him to help him on top of that made him even more stressed than he was. So being the caring person you where (lol) you decided to help him calm down. Before you knew it he let out a much needed sigh and started to relax. you patted your lap for him to lay down and rest his head and reluctantly he did so. You smiled with a small blush on your cheeks as you looked at his relaxed face with his eyes peacefully closed. "Thank you (f/n)." You heard him mumble happily. You just hummed in response. 

Just a little drabble, it's kinda hard to come up with stuff for this guy since I don't know a lot about him. But either way I hope you liked it! 😊❤

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Matsukawa Issei x reader