Ink Demon Bendy X Female!Reader

Requested By: MythicMysticWolfie

Image From: https://walkingmelonsaaa.deviantart.com/art/Rising-Ink-Bendy-the-Ink-Demon-679003010

                                                      First Person POV

     "Stay out in the open for too long and he will find you~" Alice's voice chuckled over the intercom.

     "Go suck an egg whore!" I called out into the open, spinning the plunger I was given in my hands. God damn this angel. She can go to hell for all I care. First I have to freaking fight these ink blobs of failed cartoon creations, next I have to do favors for this god damn angel to get out of here, AND NOW SHE TELLS ME BENDY'S AROUND?! GOD FUCK!!! In case you can't tell, I'm a bit salty right now. I sighed and walked over to the elevator, giving Boris a pat.

      "I'll be back soon pal, wait for me, kay?" I asked him, getting a nod from the wolf in response. I walked out of the elevator and made my way to the stairs. First stop, power core stations for this whore. I walked through the floors until I found the floor with power core stations, making sure to walk quietly and carefully, to keep from something popping up at me. Specifically, Bendy. He was what surprised me the most about coming back. 

     He wasn't the same silly, playful, mischievous demon who wouldn't hurt anyone if he could help it. Now, he was a monster. Someone who would kill you in an instant, like he did to Sammy. I didn't want him to find me, not until I can figure out a way to bring back the little devil darling her used to be. I heard low moaning and groaning behind me, and I spun around to see two ink searchers coming to attack me, causing me to reflexively gag at the sight, smashing them both with the plunger.

     "Gross gross gross gross!" I shouted quickly wiping the ink from them off of my face. I saw two other monsters, one looked like a fisher and the other a searcher, start advancing towards me, only to disappear into the floor. What in the world? I blinked in confusion, only then looking up at the walls, freezing. No. No no no no no no! 

     They were covered in only veins, and ink started to leak from the ceiling. I slowly turned around to see Bendy walking into the room, a slight limp in his walk. I took a step backward, ready to run, only to slip on the ink puddle that was left from the searchers and fall on my back, letting out a sound of pain. Bendy's head whipped around to face me, and I screamed in terror. I closed my eyes right and waited for him to kill me, shaking in fear and getting close to crying. But... nothing happened. 

     I opened one eye and saw Bendy standing over me, almost as if he was worried about me. I blinked in confusion again, and he quickly grabbed my plunger, I was confused and scared at first, but it turns out, he was trying to help me up without touching me. I blinked a couple times in confusion and smiled.

     "Thanks... guess you are the same, huh devil darling?" I asked. His smile seemed to get better, and he made a so-so motion with his hand.

     "Just tired of everyone's bullshit?" I asked, only half-joking. He seemed to laugh, and nodded in agreement. I smiled bigger. Still the little devil darling I know and love. I moved my hand to brush the ink out of his face, but he quickly took a step back, his smile dropping slightly.

      "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. He seemed a bit confused, trying to figure something out, before turning to a wall and writing on it with his finger. I looked at what he wrote, and blinked in shock.

      "I cannot touch anyone. You'll turn into an ink puddle. I can't risk it." Was written on the wall. I smile gently and turn back to him.

       "Can I just try?" I asked. He seemed to freeze, debating, before nodding slowly, almost reluctantly. I walked up to him slowly, giving him a chance to change to his mind. He didn't move, and I gently wiped the ink out from his eyes. They were wide in shock, as if he didn't expect that to happen. I smiled at him and giggled.

      "You can't touch anything, but that doesn't mean others can't touch you," I explained, moving my now ink covered hands back to my sides. Bendy's smile got bigger and he went out for a hug, before freezing. I sighed and smiled gently.

      "Don't worry. Once I finish what angel whore wants me to do, I'm getting you back to normal so you and Boris can come home with me," I promised. Bendy's eyes lit up and he let out a gurgled "thank you." I smiled and pet his head, walking away to collect the power cores.

      I mean, it's just a couple errands. What could happen?

(Words: 830)