The Projectionist X Female!Reader

Requested by: ink_pen_author

Picture From: http://bendy-and-the-ink-machine.wikia.com/wiki/The_Projectionist

(Trying to get my writing mojo back cause it fucking died, so let's try The Projectionist! Woo! ALSO CHAPTER FOUR! PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS INVOLVING CHAPTER FOUR I MUST!!!)

Third Person POV

"Fuck me with a pipe, how is he here?!" the woman whisper shouted, quickly taking quiet steps back up the stairs. The Projectionist she had to avoid with her life was now back with a vengance, and he was certainly a less than welcome surprise. Why? BECAUSE HE ALMOST FUCKING KILLED HER ALREADY! She took a deep breath to calm herself and waited to see his form pass by the stairs, waiting an additional ten seconds for good measure. She carefully walked back down the stairs, cringing in disgust at the sound of the ink once again soaking her jeans she had worn to the studio. 

She could see the Projectionist, and knew he had no sense of hearing, so she quickly moved far away from him without letting him see her. It didn't take her long for her to find the switch she needed to flip on, which she assumed would lead her to the final lever to turn on the power to the haunted house. She saw the Projectionist's light around the corner, and she quickly hid herself behind on the trains, waiting once more for him to disappear from the switch so she can turn it on. Once he was a decent ways away, she made her way to the switch again and pulled it down, a roar immediately piercing through her skull. Her blood ran cold as she saw the Projectionist running towards her, and she immediately made her way back to the stairs. She knew there was a Little Miracle Station she could hide from him in, that was the only thing that wretched angel was good for in the long fucking run. 

He was faster than she remembered, and she let out a loud shriek as he grabbed her by her wrist. She squirmed in his grasp, trying to get away somehow, tears starting to fall as she realized her efforts were in vain. She squeezed her eyes tight, ready for death to come, but nothing happened. The only sign that the Projectionist was still there was the whirring on his camera, and the light blinding the young woman. She pealed open one of her eyes and was surprised. He wasn't even taking an action to try and hurt her, he was just... staring at her. She opened her eyes as best she could, having to squint because of the light in her eyes, when the Projectionist suddenly let go of her wrist. The woman yelped and ended up falling flat onto the floor, the ink now up to her chest from it. The Projectionist offered her an inky hand to help her up, and she hesitatingly accepted, allowing him to help her up.

"You're... not gonna hurt me?" she asked, confusion and relief flooding her senses. The Projectionist shook his head, before pointing to the necklace she had clasped around her throat. She blinked in confusion, turning her attention to the pendant. It was a gift from her best friend, Norman Polk, before he went missing at work one day. He's been gone for thirty years, and everyone who knew him assumed the worst.

"Yeah, this is important to me. Why are you interested?" she asked again, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. The Projectionist pointed to the necklace again, before pointing to himself, then to the woman. It took a minute, but it suddenly all clicked with the young woman. Her eyes widened in shock and she covered her mouth with both hands, trying not to cry. This was... It couldn't be... Everything thought he was dead!

"Norman? Is that you?" she whispered, hoping with every fiber of her being that she was wrong, only for her heart to sink when the Projectionist nodded. She felt tears fall down her cheeks and she quickly rubbed the away, shaking from her heart hurting, yet soaring knowing her closest friend was alive after all this time. The Projectionist made a move to hug her, but stopped, hesitating on whether he should or not. The woman got the hint and pulled him into a hug, not caring about the ink staining her face, hair, and clothes. After a few moments of hugging, the two seperated, and the Projectionist pointed to the stairs. The woman nodded in understanding, walking over to the stores to the second level of the room.

It was great to see someone so dear again, but was the heartache worth it?

Word Count: 786