Chapter 29: Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"You won't do it." Lucas said calmly as he stop walking.

"Are you testing me?" I asked seriously.

"No am not.. That's not it." Lucas went quite,

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Because you're pregnant." Lucas said.

I felt my head getting dizzy as I process what Lucas had said, 'Pregnant? Me?' It can't be.

"When are you going to stop telling lies?" I asked.

"it's true saya!" Paige shouted at me.

'What now Paige is telling me the same thing.'

Paige the continued, " When looking at you're future. I couldn't see you but I saw a child."

I held on to my stomach,

"So what you expect me to do.. Run into you're arms. Sorry Lucas but that's not going to change my mind."

"Saya." He said.

"We were never meant to be together, a werewolf and a vampire, now that I think about it, it's immiscible." I said.

"Saya I love you. Can't you see that?" He asked.

"Love?" I eyed Lucas, "If you love me, why did you send me away?"

He went quite and that's when I figure out what's all this about.

"Is it because of the child?" I asked.

"No it's not." He said.

"Would you stop lying for once?" I asked, "Lucas I've lived with you.. Don't you think I'll know you'll be lying."

He didn't say anything else.

"Fine, if you didn't come back because of the child and I don't need you anymore.." I said. Tears welled up in my eyes, "That means you don't deserve both of us."

I take some more steps back.

"Saya don't do it! " I heard Lucas shouting while running towards me.

Even in his sped he couldn't get to me in time.

"Am sorry Lucas." I then jumped.

Of in the distance i heard him screaming.

Bye....... Lucas.

The water splash roughly below, ready to welcome me. I close my eyes, There was a one percent chance of surviving, but I didn't care.

If what Lucas said is true and am truly pregnant then am sorry. I felt the cold air below me. I suddenly heard the cracking of my skull and I cried out in pain. I felt the water taking ahold of my body but something was off.

'Why am I not dead yet...' I was in the water right? Wouldn't I be drowning by now? I heard my skull cracking from hitting the rock but I was still conscious.

I open my eyes to see a pair of red-oranage wings soaring against the air.

"Kailya?" I asked.

"Miss me?" She asked then smile, "Don't worry. Lucas probably thinks you're dead by now." She said.

"But how?" I asked.

"I cast a spell on you and him." She said, "Just look."

I turn around to see my lifeless body in the ocean and Lucas above the cliff crying.

"Right now he can't see us."

I look down on the creatures we were on and my eyes widened after remembering what happened after leaving Spencer and Kailya.

"Ahh..." I cried out, the bracelet on my hand was now tighter than usually and was stopping the circulation to my finger.

"A Three Dimensional Seal I see." I heard a voice.

"Uh?" I look at the creature confused.

"Oh this is Celesta the fire demon, don't worry this isn't her true form." she looked at me.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey Celesta do you know about the seal?" Kailya asked.

"Yeah..I'll be able to break it but it'll cause damage.. For now let's get her away from me. The bracelet on her hand is reacting because of my powers." She said.

"Well that explain everything." I said still holding on to my hand, which was now turning blue.

"Hey Saya!" I heard a voice that I thought I'll never hear again.

"Max?" I look down to see Max and Spencer in a speed boat. As it stop, Celesta then flew down, and hover over the boat Kailya and i jumped off her back. Celesta then disappeared. I looked at Kailya who held on to her shoulder in pain.

"Kailya.."

"Don't worry it's a small price to pay when summoning...See it's all heal now." she showed me her left hand. From her wist to her shoulder was branded with a crawling vine. "Don't worry." she said again.

"Okay." I said unsure then turn away from her to the guys.

"Who would of taught you'll jump." Max said running up then hugging me. I

I guess I owe him an apology, "Am sorry I didn't mean to blame you for what was happening."

"It's okay you've been deceived." He said then pull me away. "but I thought I'll never see you again." He said looking at me.

I was lost in hazel eyes for a moment but then turn away from him.

'What am I thinking. I almost kissed him.' I shake the thought out my mind as I spoke, "Thank you for saving me."

Before I could get out of his reach, he grab on to my hand and pull me towards him. He didn't spare me any chance of talking when he planted his lips on mines. I wanted to pull away but instead found myself lost in his warm and lingering kiss. My arms wrapping around his neck, needing more.

"Eh-em... A kid is still on board you know." We both broke the kiss after hearing Kailya talking and I blush like crazy.

"So where to?" Spencer asked as he stare the boat.

I pull away from Max and walked over to Spencer.

"I guess anywhere it takes us." I smile at him.

He looked at me.

"Thank you... I owe you a lot now." I said.

"There's one way you can pay me back." He said keeping his eyes on the water.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Keep the child." He said softly.

My eyes widened, then it soften. Knowing Spencer he probably have a good reason why he'd say that.

"Okay."

A/N: Yeah!! The book is finish.... I didn't want it to end like this but I couldn't help myself.  I wanna thank you guys for you're reads and votes. I know my plot was all over the place.. *Laugh.*. Am working on an Epilogue so when I finish I'll publish it.... Don't forget to leave a feedback and please vote and share my story...BYE... Love you guys💚💛💜💙❤

💙💛💚Elisha💙💛💚