the Boy's Pov-chap7

Junkook Pov

It was already morning. I couldn't really sleep because I waited all night for Kyuni message or call. I wish I had her number but in a wrong way I gave her my number. Maybe she forgot the text me. No it can't be. Maybe she was tired . It was very fun how we always met without knowing it's me all the time. The first time I saw her was in the airplane. We bump into eachother and also the second time was in the airport. I saw her running towards someone. The thirt time was in the supermarket. I was very surprised when I saw her again. I thought she would know about Bts. She looks like a Korean. Maybe she's not into Kpop. Well Whatever, I should get my ass up and wake the boy's up.

I went out of my bedroom and looked for the boy's. I couldn't find them in there room. I went downstairs and found Namjoon, Yoongi, Jhope ready. " Where are you guy's going without me?"

Namjoon Pov

I heard noises when I was sleeping. I didn't know who it was so I just yelled" Jahhh keep it down there" as their respons I get this. "Jahhh who you're thinking I am Your donsaeng" it was suga Hyung

" Owww hyung,mianeh I thought it was junkook."

I look at the time " Oshitt I'm gonna be late"
I was always the first customer, so I want to keep it that way.
I ran to the bathroom and Suga Asks me" Why are you in such a hurry ?"

"I need to go somewhere"

Suga:"Going to meet someone?"

Namjoon:" No, Just going to the cafe." ( I yelled in the bathroom).But what happened hyung . I see that you're early today.

Suga:" Welll.....I couldn't sleep. ( I think it's a lie)

Namjoon:" Really, I thought you never couldn't leave your wife the sleep."

Suga:" Shut up namjoon"

Aishh this Hyung.

I went out of the bathroom and suga Hyung was ready.I don't know where he's going.

Namjoon:" Where are you going All dressed up?"

Suga:" Going with you?"
You never told me where the cafe is. I wanna know it.

Namjoon:" Okay You better keep it a secret.Don't tell the other's about this except the one that already know it."

Suga:" Call. Can you please hurry I'm already in a hurry.

Namjoon:" Hyung Please give me Some time"

I wanted to go in my room when I saw Jhope already dressed up.

Namjoon:" What happened with all of you."

Jhope:" What, I'm not early. YOU'RE just late.just hurry up."

I went in my room and change my self into a rip jeans with a black T shirt and took my white sneakers on.

I went to the boy's and there ready Except junkook.

Jhope:" Where's junkook?"

Suga:" I think he's also late."

At the same time we heard" Where are you going without me?"

Jhope:" Junkook!! Why aren't you ready."

Junkook:" I just woke up. What's suga hyung doing here."

Suga:" Mind your own business and get ready. Where gonna be late. "

Junkook:" Just wait for me "

He went upstairs and we waited for him

Suga Pov

I really wanted to see her again, but because of this pabo I have to wait. They always went early but what happend when I wanted to go. Yesterday when I held her hands and took away my mouth mask,She was calm. Her hands where pretty soft. I never touched a girl hand.