Sisters -chap 1

Falu is the youngest, trough hard ship she tried to be happy...without her bff she would have never been so happy. If she spends the day with her bff in one day, it's completely a happy day for her.
Song Seyu is the midd she loves to sing and is very talented. She never give up and she is a beauty from the inside and outside. Very helpfull. Song kyuni is the oldest and the wildest.She loves to be her self and is always open towards people. But sometimes people don't treat her with their kindness.The three lived in U.S and are korean. The don't speak much korean because they are used to speak english They all go to high school and are in there seniors year. Next month is there graduation day. They are very exciting and they really want to be the best top 3 students. So that they can get a free scholarship in korea. Because they couldn't effort it. They are very smart and intelligent. Because of there study and part time jobs they don't really have the time for socail media. One month later

faIu p.o.v
I'm so excited. What will it be?? Will all three of us get the scholarship. Oh God..pleass help us. Its our dream to become successful one day. Atleas make it happen. Thank u God for everything.

Me: Guys are you ready??

Seyu: a little bit.

The three looked at each other with full of hopes in there eyes. The time is here, the time when they will know if there dreams will become reall.
The principal walk to the stage and call one by one people that graduated. The girls didn't hear there names yet and was so afraid.
Principal: now for all you students know...there are three people that is in the best top 3 students...may I call seyu, eun kyuni and fa lu on stage???!!!

Kyuni: guys!!!!!!!! We did it!!!! Ohoooo ohhyeaaaahhh ( dancing)
falu: good job my unnie.....

seyu: Thank u God For everything!! ILOVEYOU Guy's so much
____________

The day is near where there going to move in South Korea. They where full prepared and is excited to go. They where there best Outfit. Like the best pair of three.

How will it be for them

Seyu p.o.v

Guy's what do you think..?? Will it be good for us ??
Falu: ofcourse.....we worked/studied so hard to get this....do you know how proud I am???

Kyuni: I"m also very proud of you guys.....we finally did it.

The time passes...it was the time for there flights. They sat in there seats and was super excited. kyuni wants to go to the toilet.

As she walked there she didn't look where she was walking. she bumped into a very young handsome boy that looked like the age of her...
Kyuni: ahhh jinjaa, I'm so sorry I didn"t looked forward as I walk and just bump into you.
.... : ahh??? No no is finue is finue
Yek: ok Thank you

KYUNI p.o.v

Ughhh why did I do...But the guy is quite handsome though. But the way he speaks english is funny;" is finue "Maybe he is a bad english speaker???? Looks like a korean to me even though I am one .

Sorry for my grammar Its not my first language
Thanks for understanding Sarangheaaa