Goodbyes

• Dedicated to ALL OF YOU READING THIS!:D

The hot, California sun gleamed on our faces as we said goodbye to The Fabulous Killjoys. They had to leave to save Grace. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted them to save Grace, but fear was killing me inside. I didn't want anything to happen to them.

"Bye." Ray said to Evelyn who had her hands on her hips.

"Bye? That's all?" She grabbed Ray from his jacket and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

I turned around and looked up at Mikey.

"Can't I go with you? Please?" I pleaded.

Mikey grabbed my hands in his. "I've already told you Aileen, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Nothing will happen to me! Just please I don't want to be away from you! Please?"

"I'm sorry Aileen but no."

I gave Mikey a bear hug. He returned the embrace. I buried my face in his chest.

"Just promise me you'll come back safe and sound."I mumbled.

"I will. I promise."He kissed the top of my head. "And no matter what happens always remember one thing."

"Yeah?"

"I will always, ALWAYS love you. No matter what."

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. "I love you too. I always will."

His smile grew wider. He kissed the tip of my nose.

"We'll be back in no time." he said.

"You better, or else I'll go get you myself."

We all walked to their car waiting for Frank and Chasity to finish their goodbye. After a while they finally came with the rest of us.

The Killjoys were going to get in the car when Mayra called to Gerard, "Wait!" She ran up to the car and exchanged some more words with Gerard. She kissed him on his forehead and stepped back. Then they sped off leaving us here, going to save Grace.

Evelyn, Mayra, Chasity and I were sitting in the diner, silent.

"You guys, why are we mourning already?" I asked. "They're not dead."

"You're right." Evelyn said.

But as the day went by, we slowly got more and more depressed. We tried to get our minds out of the situation, but we couldn't.

"Ugh." Chasity said and kicked an empty can of refried beans.

"We should fucking do something!" she yelled.

And she was right we couldn't just stay here and pretend none of this was happening.

After a little while Mayra spoke up.

"Of course." Mayra said, standing up. "It hasn't been too long. We can catch up to them."

My face lit up. We can still help them.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

---------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while!D: I promise I'll try and update more often it's just that I've been busy... and sorta lazy :/ Anyways I hope you liked the chapter I'll try and upload tomorrow or the day afterwards. Anyways please vote, comment and if you want fan:) It'll greatly be appreciated!:D

-Viper Kid