Sad & Gloomy

They died. They called themselves Goldfish and Pink Poison. I hated knowing that Korse caused this. How much longer until this all finished? How many more deaths...

We had a funeral for them. The day was sad and gloomy, just like all of us were. The rest of the day was spent cooped up in doors.

I lay on my bunk, thinking about everything that had happened. We had met Gerard and the boys. I had met Mikey. The love of my life...

I felt an arm around my shoulders and turned to find Mikey.

"Hey," he whispered, "Watcha doing here?"

I shook my head, "Nothing, just thinking about things."

"About what?"

"Everything, I guess. My sisters. You guys. Pink Poison. Goldfish. Me. Us." I sighed. "Giberish I guess."

He kissed my shoulder. "You don't have to worry about anything."

I turned to face him. "When is this all going to end? I can't stand this! Just being cooped up in here and not doing anything! We need to DO something! But what can we do?"

Mikey looked at me, concern in his eyes. "We'll think of something. But I think you should rest. We've had a couple of rough days. Just sleep."

And that's what I did.

I slept.

----

tada! Short and sucky but more is coming! I haven't updated in forever! Since fucking January:/

Note to Aty & Cookie:

This is a fucking short chapter cuz you guys didn't give me ANYTHING to work with. So deal with it!

:D

-Nini